Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's crazy how many DVD Screeners have leaked recently.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
    i coudlnt fine 'the master' though
    I've been looking to...not available. They were smart and didn't release one it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I've been looking to...not available. They were smart and didn't release one it seems.
      They didn't release any screener because PT Anderson believes that people who vote for Oscars should watch his damn movies in an actual theater. There were countless Academy screenings for The Master (admission is free for Academy members). The movie was shot in 65mm, at least some Academy members should save some time to watch it the way it is supposed to be seen.

For example, Robert Richardson (cinematographer for Django Unchained) felt that the DVD screener completely screwed up his work for Django Unchained. Cinematographer Roger Deakins said that the DVD screener for Skyfall looked "ass embarrassing at how bad it is".

Comment

How do these sites stay up? They took megaupload down for less.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          They didn't release any screener because PT Anderson believes that people who vote for Oscars should watch his damn movies in an actual theater. There were countless Academy screenings for The Master (admission is free for Academy members). The movie was shot in 65mm, at least some Academy members should save some time to watch it the way it is supposed to be seen.

For example, Robert Richardson (cinematographer for Django Unchained) felt that the DVD screener completely screwed up his work for Django Unchained. Cinematographer Roger Deakins said that the DVD screener for Skyfall looked "ass embarrassing at how bad it is".
          Not to mention that the film has to do better at the box office if you don't release a DVD screener.

BTW...I'm the last person who finally started watching Breaking Bad...I've been doing a marathonof it this week and started with the pilot...actually watching episode 10 of season 2 as I type. I now understand why everybody is raving over it...great show.
          Last edited by jaded; 01-26-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Not to mention that the film has to do better at the box office if you don't release a DVD screener.

BTW...I'm the last person who finally started watching Breaking Bad...I've been doing a marathonof it this week and started with the pilot...actually watching episode 10 of season 2 as I type. I now understand why everybody is raving over it...great show.
            Im the last!

Ive got the first 2 seasons, but havent started to watch them yet. Will porbably get all of them then destroy it in a couple of weeks sometime this year.
            I did that with The Wire last year. Amazing show.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Im the last!

Ive got the first 2 seasons, but havent started to watch them yet. Will porbably get all of them then destroy it in a couple of weeks sometime this year.
              I did that with The Wire last year. Amazing show.
              I hear that. The wire GOAT.

Comment

Forget dl'ing these...I just stream them online. There are a whole bunch of sites that have dvd quality films. Watched Django the other day, This is 40, Silver Linings Playbook, Flight, Lawless, etc. All just recently...all dvd quality.

Comment

Argo. Downloading now.

Heard it was a classic.

Comment

i guess nobody is worried about this:

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      i guess nobody is worried about this:

No I'm not because first off I only use private torrent sites, not some pirate bay crap or whatever. Second, you think the providers are going to want to drop customers? They'll lose customers that way and people will simply switch to a company who isn't doing this crap. These damn nazi's will always be two steps behind technology anyway, there are always ways to mask what you're doing online.

Comment

Working...
                      X