No announcement yet.

This is the most vicious,textbook uppercut i've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
    Not really textbook since tyson was out of his stance and squared while throwing and after the shot. he was wide open and if missed could have been countered. but it was a great shot.

that's what i was thinking. . . the punch was properly thrown, the way he turned and shifted his weight, but it wasn't from an ideal stance. . .

devastating shot, though. . . tyson, as overrated as he is, had the best uppercut/hook combination. . . pop that dome up from behind the guard with the uppercut, and BLAST it into oblivion with the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      that's what i was thinking. . . the punch was properly thrown, the way he turned and shifted his weight, but it wasn't from an ideal stance. . .

devastating shot, though. . . tyson, as overrated as he is, had the best uppercut/hook combination. . . pop that dome up from behind the guard with the uppercut, and BLAST it into oblivion with the hook.
      i swear ive read this EXACT same post on here before about this guys uppercut loool

Comment

When Mike Threw An Uppercut it Seems like hes trying to put their head into orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          When Mike Threw An Uppercut it Seems like hes trying to put their head into orbit.
          He threw it with bad intention

Comment

The one Tyson threw against the guy with a tiger head was bad ass. Forgot the name off the top of my head.

Comment

aggreed it was a great powerful uppercut. but its not textbook. textbook meaning what someone would teach and show and the position that he put himself in from throwing such a loaded shot if missed would leave him open for a big shot. i mean look at the position of his right hand when the punch lands. but not everything good and great in boxing can be taught.

Comment

It's interesting that not many fighters throw uppercuts with their lead hand.

Comment

It's not I'm sure pac has delivered better uppercuts I'm gonna look for a video later I have no time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Foreman's power was just unreal to me. He never looked like was he was exerting himself in any way. He was just moving his fist from one spot to another, and completely sloshing your brain.

Comment

matthew saad muhammad

brutal offensive fighter with a wicked uppercut with either hand

Comment

Working...
                      X