Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was a MASTERFUL Performance. Worth the buy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    I enjoyed it but...

Floyd was pretty heavy looking...I don't think the fight wudda been much closer regardless but still...and then he doesn't wanna step on the scales...smfh

And then he doesn't finish Marquez when I think he could have...yea he needed rounds...ok he could have finished him in the 10-12...

But yes it was a brilliant performance but it won't be remembered b/c of the pre fight BS...
    I think Mayweather had too much respect for Marquez and to me it looked like he CLEARLY carried him... I think he had too much respect for Marquez to knock him out....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Boring ass fight. Floyd could have finished Marquez since 2nd round on. The size difference shocked me, too bad we couldn't get Floyd's official weight since he bitched out. Floyd was massive compared to Marquez. We all knew this **** was a mismatch since it was signed, tonight just proved it. Floyd gets 0 credit from me for not being able to KO a blown up lightweight with no power or speed and was basically tomato can.

P.S. props to Roach for predicting this ****.
      Roach IMHO is Nostradamus of Boxing, he knows what he is talking about ...

Comment

Floyd is just on another level than Marquez ever was

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Floyd refused to weigh in for once. He looked like the MUCH bigger man.
          He clearly was the much bigger man...

Worst of all he didn't knock him out...

It was like having sex and not being able to nut...well you get wat I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Floyd refused to weigh in for once. He looked like the MUCH bigger man.
            They didn't weigh the Hatton fight or DLH.

Comment

Floyd did well but got less credit because of the weight issue. Hope he fights mosley but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTown- View Post
                I think Mayweather had too much respect for Marquez and to me it looked like he CLEARLY carried him... I think he had too much respect for Marquez to knock him out....
                I agree but with just a little more effort its there and you don't go for it, its a little disappointing...

Comment

I thought Floyd carried him thoroughout the fight. There were several times he put himself on the ropes for Marquez to flurry to look like he was doing something.

Comment

I'm going to play a 5th grader in a game of one on one basketball tomorrow,

since I'm more than likely to whip his ass,

would you buy the video and call it a masterful performance?

**** outta here, Floyd couldn't even knock out a superfeatherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
                      I thought Floyd carried him thoroughout the fight. There were several times he put himself on the ropes for Marquez to flurry to look like he was doing something.
                      He sorta carried him but wait to stop him late, was too late though. No biggie really.

Comment

Working...
                      X