No announcement yet.

OBAMA -vs- McCAIN __ Who you got??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBAMA -vs- McCAIN __ Who you got??

gonna be a close one... will it go the distance??

OBAMA by KO
    75.00%
    OBAMA by Decision
    0.00%
    McCAIN by KO
    17.86%
    McCAIN by Decision
    7.14%

Obama KO3 McCain. Too fast, too young.

Comment

Obama should win by KO but never underestimate Americas ability to screw up.

Comment

Ex-soldier and war hero versus the ex-community organizer...hmmmmmmm?

KO in 14 seconds...ala Kimbo Slice!!

Comment

Prime 4 prime McCain...

But today Obama by KO. But only because of his fast hands:

Go to 1:02

Comment

I want obama so we can have taxes raised on the middle class like history shows that he has raised taxes 94 percent of the time on the middle class. And I want Obama who can't even tell me what his relationship was with a terrorist ****.

And I also love Obama because he was completely against using Nuclear energy until the second debate where Obama saw McCain was for Nuclear energy, so he copied off McCain and changed his mind about Nuclear Energy and said Nuclear Energy is a great idea... Yeah Obama is so awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
              I want obama so we can have taxes raised on the middle class like history shows that he has raised taxes 94 percent of the time on the middle class. And I want Obama who can't even tell me what his relationship was with a terrorist ****.

And I also love Obama because he was completely against using Nuclear energy until the second debate where Obama saw McCain was for Nuclear energy, so he copied off McCain and changed his mind about Nuclear Energy and said Nuclear Energy is a great idea... Yeah Obama is so awesome!!!
              votes seem to favor Obama... time to listen to yo Mama.

Comment

I'm glad I make 900,000 a year because Obama doesn't tax me as much as he does the middle class. I loved him as our senator.

Comment

If Obama wins by UD...Israel gets KTFO'd!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                    I'm glad I make 900,000 a year because Obama doesn't tax me as much as he does the middle class. I loved him as our senator.
                    i think you got it all backwards bro...

isnt Obama saying quite the opposite... he wants to raise taxes for the wealthy and give the middleclass more of a break.

your news source is terrible my man.

Comment

Working...
                    X