Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sold on the JFK assassination.
    It wouldn't surprise me if there was more to global decisions than the representatives we appear to have, but the contrary wouldn't surprise me either.

Apart from that, not much.

Comment

Florida election recount of 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Explain why Humans living in other planets is stupid?....
        Its not stupid. We are not the only ones living in this galaxy. People on earth are very self centered to think this.

Chech this out.
        https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          Its not stupid. We are not the only ones living in this galaxy. People on earth are very self centered to think this.

Chech this out.
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
          Even if other advanced species are in our galaxy it's very unlikely that they will be humans.

Think of all the possibilities evolution presents.

Comment

I can't stand when people spew consispracy theories about the government like "dude it's a ****ing govt cover-up." The government couldn't cover the President getting a ****ing *******, how the hell are they supposed to cover up inventing AIDS or some other ridiculously stupid assertion?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Even if other advanced species are in our galaxy it's very unlikely that they will be humans.

Think of all the possibilities evolution presents.
              Don't tell me you believe in little green men with huge heads. Why can't they just simply look like us?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I can't stand when people spew consispracy theories about the government like "dude it's a ****ing govt cover-up." The government couldn't cover the President getting a ****ing *******, how the hell are they supposed to cover up inventing AIDS or some other ridiculously stupid assertion?

Comment

Don't tell me you believe in little green men with huge heads. Why can't they just simply look like us?
                  The existence of alien lifeforms is plausible, the existence of alien lifeforms that resemble us is much more unlikely. Especially lifeforms that look like us and are near enough for us to contact.

Comment

Why the hell should they?

Think of all the variables in evolution, and all the randomness in it. It's so slim a chance that they look like us it's barely worth talking about.

Consider life on Earth, this is one single planet and look at all the ***** we got going on here. Fish with lamps on their ****ing heads, things that can camo themselves, things that can fly, things that can be both male and female, things that can puff up into a big ****ing ball, insects that can kill much larger creatures with one bite, things with no legs that slither along.

This is on one planet, think about the possibilities in a damn galaxy full of them.

I'd say you're being "self centered" by thinking that ****-sapiens are one of the only advanced species possible.

Comment

Humans on earth look very different from each other, what are the chances that life on other planet looks like humans, and not like puppies?

Comment

Working...
                      X