No announcement yet.

Fights that are too painful to watch/rewatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Cotto - Marg. Cotto - Pac wasn't too bad cuz I'm a Pac fan as well and he looked amazing that fight.
    that was an amazing fight... worthy of many rewatches

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
      Yea, that's one of the reasons why I thought Vic was going to lose. I thought Donaire sparked the prime out of Vic. How wrong was I?
      He was on a roll, Kirillov, Mijares, then Arce. He should've never went up in weight at his age. His last 3 losses are against bantamweights. I was praying for a rematch between Vic and Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Majority of Bhop career

Haye-Valuev

Vlad-Ibragimov
        pretty much this^^

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
          He was on a roll, Kirillov, Mijares, then Arce. He should've never went up in weight at his age. His last 3 losses are against bantamweights. I was praying for a rematch between Vic and Donaire.
          I remember watching the Kirilov fight and thinking..Kirilov is no Mijares, Vic is getting schooled.

Comment

Oh, Pavlik - Martinez and Bhop were bad. Never watched them again after seeing them live.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

I know people hate on this fight, but i like Mora's defense, at times it's pretty damn good.

Comment

Trinidad-Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                  I remember watching the Kirilov fight and thinking..Kirilov is no Mijares, Vic is getting schooled.

Mijares was a great fighter, I was surprised at how well Vic did against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    Trinidad-Hopkins
                    I am a huge Tito fan, he is still one of my favorite fighters....that fight still bothers me. I hated seeing Tito knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      I know people hate on this fight, but i like Mora's defense, at times it's pretty damn good.
                      His defense was very good but that fight was horrible....

Comment

Working...
                      X