Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Andre Dirrell is fighting in like two days? lol really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew he was fighting. I went to a fight last week. A fighter that Sr. normally trains was fighting there but Floyd wasn't there because he was training Dirrell for this fight. Scully was there though. He's a cool cat

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      if nobody cares or even knows that he's fighting, it's hardly surprising.

this will sound cruel, but boxing can do without this kid. really.
      I agree, he had a lot of talent but he tossed his best years away.

Comment

Good idea if he can actually commit those dates and fight. Andre Ward disappeared from the mainstream as well and built himself up. Dirrell might be more talented than Dre but mentally, he needs some work out of the limelight first moreso than Ward did. That much was apparent in his loss to Froch.

Comment

At this rate I wonder if Dirrell will ever win a title

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Good idea if he can actually commit those dates and fight. Andre Ward disappeared from the mainstream as well and built himself up. Dirrell might be more talented than Dre but mentally, he needs some work out of the limelight first moreso than Ward did. That much was apparent in his loss to Froch.
            Yeah but then he looked brilliant against Abraham.

Comment

:smilol: the money team

Comment

The dude he is fighting has 14 wins and 13 of them were against guys who had never won a fight. Then there was one guy who is 14-15.

I am sure Dirrell would want to fight someone better as he won't even break a sweat but this is what he gets for going with this Curtis Jackson ******.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X