No announcement yet.

FAO: YoungMoney19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Everybody says the word cracker on here, you can call white people cracker all day long, nothing will happen to you, but if a white person calls you the N word hes banned
    I was talking about in the future when whites are in the minority in America if it will still be okay to say cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      see H-Town....nothing wrong with being a racist...check out siablo's reasoning
      best believe, Pacquiao will soon be derailed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I was talking about in the future when whites are in the minority in America if it will still be okay to say cracker.
        When whites are the minority in america, its the end of the US as a super power

Comment

When whites are the minority in america, its the end of the US as a super power
          care to explain? answer on my page or in a pm beacuse the answer maybe too sensitive for some ppl on here or answer in this thread, fuk them racism hunters.

Comment

Dude gave me a red K, and in the comment box it said " Racist **** "

The post he was refering to had ZERO racism in it.

Dude is such a F@G.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              Shut the **** up about this bull**** trying to say Im racist and **** like that...

You dont know siht about me, so dont act like you do. I said "A black Guy" just like I would have said a"A white guy" or "A Mexican guy"...

Shut the **** up and quit being so ****ing naive and sensitive.....

I cant stand when people pull the ****ing race card for no reason...

*****, I GOT BLACK PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY, MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK, AND I GREW UP WITH NOTHING BUT BLACK PEOPLE....

I shouldn't even have to explain myself to a dumb ass like you, sending personal messages about me being racist...

Know **** before you talk ****.....

If that **** hurt your feelings, you are softer than baby ****.....
              knowing black people and being related to black people doesnt mean your not racist. I saw in your other thread and you said something about how you got a colored guy arrested?

Comment

Shut the **** up about this bull**** trying to say Im racist and **** like that...
                I got some black dude arrested
                That speaks for its self and stop blowing **** out of the water, if you wanted to run your mouth you could of replied in your racist thread but if you want to start pointless threads, than no problem!

Everybody says the word cracker on here, you can call white people cracker all day long, nothing will happen to you, but if a white person calls you the N word hes banned
                I never said something racist like that on here. Im not trying to be a dick to ppl on here and I know its the internet but its not cool when you have a whole section of a forum devoted to kids dissing races and constantly running their **** suckers over pointless sh**

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X