Sugar Ray Robinson or Chris Eubank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

england can suck my ballls

Comment

Untouchable you can suck my balls. As for the thread question, i think its abit too silly to compare eubank to a prime sugar ray robinson who many consider the greatest boxer to grace the ring. Eubank was awsome however, his power and atheletic ability were fantastic aswell as his personality but the sugar is far to sweet for 90% of the boxers who have boxed.

Comment

Sugar Ray would clean his clock bro!!! he is P4p the best fighter in history!!! Eubank only has a punchers shot!!! Not to say he couldnt land one lucky shot but Ray was unlike anyone ive ever seen!!! A freak of nature!!! The Man could do it all!!! Slug, Box, Dance, put the pressure on and even fight off the back foot!!! Ive seen him knock guys out while going backwards!!! Ray Robinson wins this fight easy!!!

Comment

Take this ******ed thread to the fantasy fight section.

REPORT!

Comment

What the guy above me said...and get a life.

Comment

fantasy fight section.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                Untouchable you can suck my balls. As for the thread question, i think its abit too silly to compare eubank to a prime sugar ray robinson who many consider the greatest boxer to grace the ring. Eubank was awsome however, his power and atheletic ability were fantastic aswell as his personality but the sugar is far to sweet for 90% of the boxers who have boxed.
                Go sip some tea ****boy

Comment

Working...
                X