No announcement yet.

Manti Teo's girlfriend story a hoax.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    How convenient the university was all right and ready with their statement. How could ND or Te'o think anyone would believe someone pulled the hoax on Te'o for 4 years? And that in that time he never saw her in person, despite of course saying he has
    You know, he's a Mormon. I could easily see how he had a "nice and meaningful" online relationship with someone he thought was the same. Then exaggerated the story to the pressuring media ,not realsing he was being epically trolled. I hope it was that, if not then WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i think someone did play a hoax on him.

what he's guilty of is exagerrating how close they were and stuff.

then the media gets to him and urges him to pump up the story even more for quotes and soundbites.
      Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o.

2010-2011: Te'o and Kekua are friends. "She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them" (South Bend Tribune). "They started out as just friends," Te'o's father, Brian, told the Tribune in October 2012. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there."

His own father in on it? A real girl whom he met and spent time with, did someone hire an actress to make it seem more authentic?

it'd have to be a pretty elaborate hoax, and Te'o would have had to been the most gullible person on Earth. His statement contradicts multiple published accounts of their relationship , and his own words
      Last edited by RlCKY; 01-16-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

like i said he's guilty of exagerrating his relationship but not making up the whole story. just parts of it.

my guess is someone was flirting with him online for a bit then he was like, "SO GIRL WHEN WE GONNA MEET UP SO I CAN HIT THAT?"

then the ***** was like, "UMM THIS IS HER FRIEND. SHE DEAD"

Comment

Story just reeks of bull****

Comment

MAK says if he had gone to usc, usc would have gotten him a real girl.

Comment

Pretty sure this guy is gay and this was all an elaborate cover.

Comment

someone needs to photoshop the movie poster for LARS AND THE REAL GIRL.

photoshop teo with the sexdoll . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  maybe that book or list is missing pages.

no biggie.
                  Just talked to my grandpa and he's heard of them. Said they started falling off around the 40s

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Just talked to my grandpa and he's heard of them. Said they started falling off around the 40s
                    told you. irish no. 1!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X