Andre Ward vs Kelly Pavlik CONFIRMED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garbage fight

Comment

Here's to hoping Pavlik doesn't fall back off the wagon bad after Ward destroys him worse than Hopkins did.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Venue will be interesting.
        Ward's grandmother's backyard.

Comment

As a white guy from the midwest I'm rooting for Pavlik, but I'd be happy with a loss that proved he at least deserved to be in the ring with Ward.

Comment

Ward by wide UD or late stoppage, possibly on cuts. Pavlik will have trouble finding the range, like Froch said Ward is always too far away or too close to punch very cleanly. The way he came out against Dawson also, Pavlik should be a very heavy underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              As a white guy from the midwest I'm rooting for Pavlik, but I'd be happy with a loss that proved he at least deserved to be in the ring with Ward.
              Nice, hopefully it turns out better for you than it did in the Hopkins fight.

Comment

Maybe Ward can fight this one outside of Oakland since Pavlik has no chance of winning

Comment

I think Ward will win by decision. It's kind of a pointless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ryu ga gotoku View Post
                    Crap fight. Ward wide decision, or very possible a stoppage due to cuts. Pavlik has that bad skin.
                    didn't think about that. damn, ward could possibly stop him on cuts. i say wide ward decision with a possibility of late stoppage due to cuts. pavlik should have gotten more fights in before trying to fight ward (not that the outcome would have been different). i would have loved to seen pavlik fight chavez, froch, or abraham.

Comment

shows how much a name means in boxing. pavlik is going to get KTFO but hes going to get paid

Comment

Working...
                      X