No announcement yet.

Answers for newbies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
    And regarding the reloading of Karma , which days count ?
    every day that passes ? every day you visit ? or is it just the number of times you gave reputation ? and is there a difference between if you greened or redded for that matter ? and do the rep power and rep points effect it ?
    and about the same question regarding bank interest.
    and how is it when someone with over 20k rep power hits me with red he reduced only about 10k of my rep points ? while when someone with about 20k hit me with green it added the full points ?

Sorry a limit of three questions per post!

Kidding, I'll give a brief rundown to the best of my knowledge: We can give karma 5 times in 24 hours. If we want to give someone karma again we must first give kama to 50-60 other members-thats why it says "you must spread before giving to __ again"

If someone with 20k rep power hits you it should reduce your points by whatever number they have and if they are generous to give you green the same applies.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
      you can buy this through the vbPlaza.
      Cheers for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Teardrops View Post
        Cheers for the reply
        no problem, glad I could help. This thread should be stickied somewhere so all questions and answers are here for all members to see.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
          Sorry a limit of three questions per post!

Kidding, I'll give a brief rundown to the best of my knowledge: We can give karma 5 times in 24 hours. If we want to give someone karma again we must first give kama to 50-60 other members-thats why it says "you must spread before giving to __ again"

If someone with 20k rep power hits you it should reduce your points by whatever number they have and if they are generous to give you green the same applies.

Hope this helps
          But I tell you when someone with above 20k hit me with red it reduced only about 10k of my rep points and i am sure i have no mistake.

Comment

This is very helpful, thank you.

Comment

hey iv switched over here from the east side (dont worry im not a troll).cant believe im a noob again man,hope to have a good relationship with this site

Comment

But I tell you when someone with above 20k hit me with red it reduced only about 10k of my rep points and i am sure i have no mistake.
                And it happened again last week.
                However , when hit with green , it added the full rep power amount , no mistake.

Comment

And how do you send infractions and what are their effects ?

Comment

And how do you send infractions and what are their effects ?
                    Last I heard iinfractions were disabled. So if you can/could send them the effect would be next to nothing. It was an option you could purchase through the vbPlaza, you might still be able to purchase but now it would be a waste of points.

Comment

(sighs) Damn I miss you guys.

Glad to see the Adult Lounge is still a classy place to visit. Peace to all who know me....(chuckles)...or knew I guess. And to all who never did.

Best sight on the Web is right here, baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X