Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Khan chase a rematch with Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Khan chase a rematch with Garcia?

If he beats Molina on Saturday night?

It'd be dangerous - another loss would almost certainly rule out a big domestic fight with Kell Brook at 147.

Not directly after beating Molina, maybe one more fight after that. But if Khan and Hunter feel confident enough then why not.

Comment

No, too soon imo.

Comment

No, he needs AT LEAST two fights under hunter first, and I mean at least.

Comment

Not really sure what path Garcia is on now, but Khan should just be focused on getting right back in the gym if all goes well with this next fight. 2-3 quick fights and he can start talking again, it won't take that long and you never know where Danny is by that point. Might be a shot for a big time fight if he comes back to upset him.

It's great that he was able to fit in this last fight before the year is over.

Comment

So, if Khan turns out again in February/April against named-contenders/decent opponents he could be ready by June/July?

I do wonder, though, whether he'l justl avoid Garcia and go after the Brook fight...

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              So, if Khan turns out again in February/April against named-contenders/decent opponents he could be ready by June/July?

I do wonder, though, whether he'l justl avoid Garcia and go after the Brook fight...
              Brook is more dangerous fight imo.

Garcia is pretty basic, avoid the hook and show him some movement and he ain't got much else.

Brook is better in most aspects and a tricky matchup for Khan as he negates pretty much all of khans strengths.

I think the winner of Brook vs Alexander is a tough ask for Khan

Comment

I don't know,the road to Garcia might be very dangerous..Unless Garcia will just grant Khan a rematch without Khan not doing anything...As it stands right now..I believe Matt's is in line to fight Garcia..Imagine if Khan has to get through that first..Yikes..

Comment

Yes. I don't even like Khan but how is this even debatable? He has to clear his resume of him earlier rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                    Yes. I don't even like Khan but how is this even debatable? He has to clear his resume of him earlier rather than later.
                    Perhaps he'd consider fighting Prescott as one of his tune-up fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X