No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg Targets Invasion of The United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg Targets Invasion of The United States

Scott Quigg will target a big fight in America next year after his superb stoppage win over Rendall Munroe on Saturday.

Munroe was expected to give the unbeaten Quigg a stern test, but the former world title challenger wilted under a barrage of body shots and two knockdowns signalled the end of the fight in the sixth round.

Quigg's win earned him the WBA interim super-bantamweight belt and his manager Paul Speak hopes the Bury fighter will get the chance to showcase his skills Stateside as he pursues a world title shot in 2013.

Speak told The Bolton News: "I'm sure from that performance that the Americans will be watching and wondering.

[Click Here To Read More]

Quigg wants to beat the top guys in the division, yet keeps running away from the Frampton fight!

Comment

Quigg should fight Frampton.

That's the fight we all want.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Who do you favor???

Comment

On topic that was a good performance....... He started for the body early...... And you could really hear those shots

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Who do you favor???
            Frampton but I think it's a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Winner fights Rigo? Since it would be for the interim WBA. Hopefully Frampton wins (if it gets made) cause there can only be ONE Chacal!

Comment

I think that Frampton would be to quick and busy for Quigg, I got The Jackal by late stoppage!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Winner fights Rigo? Since it would be for the interim WBA. Hopefully Frampton wins (if it gets made) cause there can only be ONE Chacal!
                  He won the interim strap against Munroe.....

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Perfect.

Frampton-Rigondeaux is a fight I've wanted for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X