No announcement yet.

Post any info you have on Dominican women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post any info you have on Dominican women

So I met this girl who was born in DR but came here when she was like 6-7 and I have been talking to her a lot and might start going out with her. What does everyone know about Dominican women?

Had 2 live-in relationships over a few years combined...one of them in the DR where I lived for a couple of years. Still friends with one of them. Beautiful woman...very jealous...you better love to fight...hide your money always. She will probably cheat on you when she gets a chance. She will lie to your face and believe it...so will you.

Comment

they're baddddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Had 2 live-in relationships over a few years combined...one of them in the DR where I lived for a couple of years. Still friends with one of them. Beautiful woman...very jealous...you better love to fight...hide your money always. She will probably cheat on you when she gets a chance. She will lie to your face and believe it...so will you.
        i think you might have put me off of this relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          they're baddddddddd

I would need Money Mayweather money to get with that.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
            i think you might have put me off of this relationship.
            LOL...thank me later when you still can account for the money in your wallet.

Comment

LOL...thank me later when you still can account for the money in your wallet.
              idk she dont seem like the type. Did you go out with Dominican American women raised in the US or straight from there?

Comment

No one else know anything about Dominican Women or maybe even Hispanic women

Comment

Very good description

I wanna add biitchy un-accepting parents, VERY loud, talks real fast and confrontational

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                    idk she dont seem like the type. Did you go out with Dominican American women raised in the US or straight from there?
                    My buddy moved down there a long time ago...met the 1st one while vacationing and after going back a few time she came back with me...she's now been here most of her life...she was a singer/actress and has been in a few movies and TV shows here. We were going to move to the DR together but split up and I decided I needed a change and tried it on my own where I met the other one. They were both gorgeous and very sweet and easy to fall for...but damm latinas are not always the easiest to be with.

For sure there will be a difference though with a someone raised in the US. If it works it works...if not so what.

Comment

Working...
                    X