• Show
Clear All

I wont mind watching them fight again!!

Comment

Mathysse vs rios.

"the hell in the ring"

make it happen please!

Comment

Nah have to give Rios his props!! ........ he's like the ultimate slugger, i just knew alvarado would buckle first, the stoppage wasn't bad but i didn't like it...... cudda given him a count.

Comment

God I wish ****ing Matthysse wasn't with GBP. I'd pick him to win vs. Rios.

Comment

Crazy! Everything we thought it would be! I think the stoppage was good Mike was out on his feet...one more shot could've been permanently damaging...

Comment

Fantastic fight, I want to see them do it again.

Comment

I love boxing! Damnnn!

Comment

Wow just wow.. Easily one of the best fights I've seen live in my life! Yes I was one of the ones saying that Alvarado would win and I was wrong! I don't think Alvarado looks healthy at 140 though, he needs to move up he was already tired by the second round, not a good sign. Should of been the main event!

Comment

WAR BAM BAM

Comment

Prescott damaged Alvarado (reminds me of Leonard when he fought Hagler after he fought Mugabi), but props to Rios, crazy mofo. A large piece of Mike and Brandon soul was left in that ring tonight. That fight was brutal as f7ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X