No announcement yet.

tom hardy challenges david haye to a boxing match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tom hardy challenges david haye to a boxing match

Haye told The Sun newspaper last week, "Me and Tom Hardy, that would be a good fight for sure. He has got in fantastic shape - he looks like an absolute tank. He can be my next opponent."

[Hardy] jokingly tells the publication, "Hardy v Hayemaker? No problem. Let me take my make-up off first. I'll fight him as soon as I get back from the Congo with my mates if he wants. I've never fought a professional heavyweight, it'll be an experience. I would obviously prefer my first professional fight to be against someone in my weight category but hey-ho. Let's have it. We all know how this is going to end don't we... not good for Tommy. I'll have (boxers) Clay O'Shea as trainer and Joe Calzaghe on cuts in my corner."

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/tom-har...121500244.html

once again haye is more concerned with faffing about with celebrities than actually doing his job as a pro boxer.

You do realise that Haye pretty much does what he wants, right? He made his millions already. If someone drives a truck full of cash up to his house he'll fight, but that's it.

Comment

Working...
    X