No announcement yet.

How man of you think that Pac and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How man of you think that Pac and Marquez

have somehow cheated at one point during their careers?

Neither has failed a drug test, yet both have been accused of cheating. I always thought that you were innocent until proven guilty.

Pac tripped over Marquez's foot and tripped right into Marquez's over the top counter right hand. Could Marquez's strength and fitness coach whose past is well known have cheated us fans after being caught himself?

Has Ariza and his supposed shakes helped Pac in the past? I don't believe in any of this nonsense. There is always someone out to get someone in this sport and if nothing has been found out yet, I seriously doubt that either has tried to cheat.

Marquez needed more power to hurt Pac period. He looked so top heavy against Pac that I thought that it would hurt him more than help him. Pac's normal crisp combination punching looked out of sorts and his defense was not there due to Marquez committing to the body more in this fight.

Sorry folks, but until something ever comes out, you can accuse either man until you are blue in the face. Your eyes aren't evidence.
    Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 12-22-2012, 10:47 PM.

Lance Armstrong never took PEDs as well, My eyes told me

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Lance Armstrong never took
      Go to the cycling thread if they have one, and post this garbage!

Comment

No poll added!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          have somehow cheated at one point during their careers?

Neither has failed a drug test, yet both have been accused of cheating. I always thought that you were innocent until proven guilty.

Pac tripped over Marquez's foot and tripped right into Marquez's over the top counter right hand. Could Marquez's strength and fitness coach whose past is well known have cheated us fans after being caught himself?

Has Ariza and his supposed shakes helped Pac in the past? I don't believe in any of this nonsense. There is always someone out to get someone in this sport and if nothing has been found out yet, I seriously doubt that either has tried to cheat.

Marquez needed more power to hurt Pac period. He looked so top heavy against Pac that I thought that it would hurt him more than help him. Pac's normal crisp combination punching looked out of sorts and his defense was not there due to Marquez committing to the body more in this fight.

Sorry folks, but until something ever comes out, you can accuse either man until you are blue in the face. Your eyes aren't evidence.
          Pac refused to give blood no closer than 24 days before a fight with Mayweather back in 2010. That reason there is why I question Manny. The whole Marquez thing, I feel, is bs. He didn't look that different in fight 4 from fight 3. Not enough to say he definitely was on something.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Pac refused to give blood no closer than 24 days before a fight with Mayweather back in 2010. That reason there is why I question Manny. The whole Marquez thing, I feel, is bs. He didn't look that different in fight 4 from fight 3. Not enough to say he definitely was on something.
            Ross, I'm with you. You can be suspect all day, but I need actual proof.

Comment

He's not getting up Jim! - Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

america invented cheating...

Comment

Everyone ****ing athlete cheats you moron, what are you like 9?

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
                    america invented cheating...
                    Kids, make something of yourself, otherwise you'll grow up bitter like this clown!

Comment

Working...
                    X