No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
    Where was the ****ing New York Times, when Manny was killing people after he moved up in weight?
    it isn't a coincedence that Bob "I control the Jew Mogul-Mafia in NYC" Arum spends most of his time in the same city where this paper is published

Comment

It comes with the territory tbh when you work with guys like conte, memo, ariza their will always be suspicions. Just got to deal with it.

Comment

I think everyone is suspecisious and rightfully so

Look at his shoulders compared to Cam Newton, the strongest quarterback in the NFL who weights 245 pounds

Theres no natural way a welterweight should have bigger shoulders than a NFL QB who weighs more than 100 lbs more than him

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
          You wouldn't hire a famous PEDs dealer unless you wanted PEDs.

Like Nonito and Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
            Where was the ****ing New York Times, when Manny was killing people after he moved up in weight?
            Again, you're comparing a 40 yr old lightweight to a prime fighter in his 20s. Two different things.

At 40 he became a body builder. Pac didn't do this. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Not that hard to understand.

Comment

Author is just saying "if it walks like a duck..."

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I think everyone is suspecisious and rightfully so

Look at his shoulders compared to Cam Newton, the strongest quarterback in the NFL who weights 245 pounds

Theres no natural way a welterweight should have bigger shoulders than a NFL QB who weighs more than 100 lbs more than him
                His shoulders are no where near bigger than that quarterbacks. He is more cut because he has to weigh in here and he gained 5 pounds of water weight between the weigh in and fight night. The NFL player doesnt have to make any weight and doesnt have to dehydrate, there is no reason for his shoulders to look as cut. You are trying to say his shoulder muscles are physically larger which is a joke and that marquez could lift anywhere near what that quarter back does whether its overhead presses or other lifts.

Comment

[QUOTE=Check_hooks;12794468]I think everyone is suspecisious and rightfully so

Theres no natural way a welterweight should have bigger shoulders than a NFL QB who weighs more than 100 lbs more than him[/QUOTE

Stages of grief: denial; anger; bargaining; depression; and, acceptance
                  Last edited by mike19727; 12-10-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    It would be stupid to use PEDs while working OPENLY with someone whos had ties to a PED scandal! Youd think youd be being watched and the possibilities of a test would be likely! I dont think anyone on JMMs team is that brave or that stupid!
                    I know for a fact that you don't believe the crap you just typed..deep down you are thinking and hoping that JMM used PEDs just be your self and stay true we know how you really feel..you just dont wanna look like a butt hurt fan hsadhdshashhahahahhhhhahahsahshshah

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post

Like Nonito and Ward?
                      Did Nonito and Ward hire a famous PEDs dealer at age 39, and became body builders that are stronger than they've ever been in their whole careers? No.

Comment

Working...
                      X