Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went out with this girl on a date - pretty bad - after the second date I couldn`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    This one was good looking but this pic doesnt show her curves much

she's cute!

Comment

Did you try to type a paragraph for the thread title?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        Did you try to type a paragraph for the thread title?
        Yeah and I failed, thanks for spotting the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't look all that, I'm just young. A lot of us, when we're young we look good, but we don't stay looking good. Some people are lucky and keep their good looks in to their 40s, that's not gonna be me.

Luckily for me, I've got the same **** as Benjamin Button. In a few years I'll be looking like I'm in my early 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
            Luckily for me, I've got the same **** as Benjamin Button. In a few years I'll be looking like I'm in my early 20's.
            When I was 13-15, a lot of people would tell me I look older, and that i'm getting old fast.

I'm 23 now, and people's first guess is that i'm 18. I've actually gone to clinics and stuff, where a parent is needed if you're under 18. This was last year, I was asked in a clinic if I came alone, and where is my parent. She laughed when I told her i'm 22. She said she thought I was under 18. I told her, don't worry, I get that a lot. And I actually do get that a lot, i'm already use to the reaction of people being amazed i'm in my 20s and not my teens. This can backfire sometimes, but I really don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Damn, I wouldn't go anywhere near some of these girls you posted. The Asian chick is cute though.
              Kev only goes for that prime white pu$$y.
              Last edited by Miburo; 07-10-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Kev only goes for premiere white pu$$y.
                I like all girls but girls of colour I like a lot for some reason. I grew up in Europe so we didnt have them and I just like how black vagina looks, dark colour and all, hard to beat.

Comment

You re right though. Kev seems a little spoiled in terms of women, he should go with me near these hippie girls and help me mack em back to my apartment with his young looks and innocence
                  Ill just carry the baseball bat and the duct tape lol

Comment

Not true. I've actually become good acquaintance with a light brown Fillipina woman in my class. I'm trying to f-ck her. She called me intelligent today. So now I know she thinks i'm smart, i'm gonna invite her over to my house so that "we can study together". The only pointer I want to give her is my dick in her p-ssy. Get it? I know you do.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      You re right though. Kev seems a little spoiled in terms of women, he should go with me near these hippie girls and help me mack em back to my apartment with his young looks and innocence
                      Ill just carry the baseball bat and the duct tape lol
                      You would fail terribly. I have no game whatsoever bro. I only talk to girls who talk to me first. I don't approach any girl, which is my problem. I get away with it now but when i'm ugly and no woman approaches me anymore, i'm f-cked. I better wife a chick up now.

Comment

Working...
                      X