No announcement yet.

Houston Texans 2011 AFC South Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Texans 2011 AFC South Champs

They already won this division before playing any games. I cant believe it.

They could of won it even if payton was healthy... The texans have been drafting very good... Solid team...

Comment

Comment

All of the other 3 teams in the AFC South are using different QB's than the last year. The Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips has made the playoffs during his first year with just about every team he's been on.

The Texans should not look a gift horse in the mouth. This division is just ripe for the taking. If the Texans do not make the playoffs this year there should be no excuses.

Comment

Comment

I predict at least a 12-4 record for this season.

Comment

Keep dreaming, Houston is a bunch of chokers. not on the Lions level of choking but still chokers

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Keep dreaming, Houston is a bunch of chokers. not on the Lions level of choking but still chokers
                Shall we wager e-points that the Texans will make the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                  Shall we wager e-points that the Texans will make the playoffs?
                  Everyone can make the Playoffs, especially in a weak ass confrence (See last year Seattle making playoffs with a losing record)

AFC south is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Everyone can make the Playoffs, especially in a weak ass confrence (See last year Seattle making playoffs with a losing record)

AFC south is a joke.
                    I predict at least a 10 wins regular season for the Texans. Would you like to bet against me?

Comment

Working...
                    X