Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    This is a garbage fight.. Ortiz had his heart and soul torn outta him by the C rated Marcos Maidana.. 1 ok win over the hypejob Berto and now Ortiz is suppose to be a threat to MayNever...

The world wants Floyd to grow a pair of balls and fight Pacman, not see another lop sided easy win against a former Light Welter Weight..

Aint really any hype going on about this fight cause people with common sense are scratching their heads thinking "Ortiz, WHY?"
    I don't like when people call Pacquiao "PACMAN" instead of ....Pacquiao

Comment

Once 24 7 gets going then hype really begins.Besides they have already done a ringlife.I cant wait for this card

Comment

Right around the corner? It's a month away and 24/7 hasn't even started. If you're gonna hate, that's fine but at least come stronger than that. It will do about 1.5 million buys but even if they were "lucky" to do 1.2 million that would be a great number. You do realize that 1 million ppv buys are pretty rare in boxings history, right?

Comment

Im ALREADY Amped for this ***** and after 24/7 i will be crawling the walls!!!

Its a legit fight, haters be damned!

Comment

its a garbage fight......................people should wise up.................and see it for what it ACTUALLY really is..........

Comment

mayweather is 1/12 on. that tells you this aint likely to even be competitive or that the bookies dont know too much about ortiz. you decide!

Comment

This is a garbage fight.. Ortiz had his heart and soul torn outta him by the C rated Marcos Maidana.. 1 ok win over the hypejob Berto and now Ortiz is suppose to be a threat to MayNever...

The world wants Floyd to grow a pair of balls and fight Pacman, not see another lop sided easy win against a former Light Welter Weight..

Aint really any hype going on about this fight cause people with common sense are scratching their heads thinking "Ortiz, WHY?"
                Exactly, these *****s trying to pretend Ortiz is some p4p king and posses a real challenge.

If ******* fought Ortiz all the *****s would be rioting saying how ortiz is a bum with no heart who quit against a C level fighter in Maidana.

but since he is fighting *****, now suddenly Ortiz is lineal champ and Froyds hardest challenge? GTFO. It will be the usual 12 rounds of running around from Floyd not getting a KO or anything to please the fans.

See my sig that I have explaining this phenomenon

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Oh Please youll get an erection every time Ortiz lands a punch. You were that same fan who was yelling and screaming at the TV in round 2 then by round 6 you were saying Mosley was sot.
                  I went to that fight and that's exactly what happened. It was crazy.

I have been to so many fights but I have never seen such a global orgasm when Mosley landed that shot.

"Mayweather has never fought anyone like this before"

"Mayweather is getting knocked out, he's finally fought someone good"

Round 6..... The same people;

"He's old anyway"

Was funny.

Comment

From the UK, already arranged a big evening with some mates for this fight.

We're gonna be watching it via Primetime and can't wait.

Comment

mannys fighting a lightweight man,a lightweight,at least floyds fighting a top young ww champion not an old lightweight..

Comment

Working...
                      X