No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Fight Rogan, Barrett or Kenna Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Fight Rogan, Barrett or Kenna Next

Undefeated British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (15-0, 10KOs) is targeting a fall bout for the Irish championship. The opponent being mentioned is Martin Rogan (14-2, 7KOs), but Fury is also willing to face Coleman Barrett (13-1, 2KOs) or Colin Kenna (16-12-3, 7KOs) in his next fight as well. After he capture the Irish, he then wants a European title showdown with the massive Alexander Dimitrenko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tyson fury the next big hope for britain = we are doomed !

Comment

I was more excited about Wilder or Price to be honest.
      Or my pick, wach.

Comment

Kenna is an AWFUL fighter; has the conditioning and ring savvy of a 48 year old roofer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
          Kenna is an AWFUL fighter; has the conditioning and ring savvy of a 48 year old roofer.
          Hey, dont disrespect roofers by comparing them to a bum like Kenna.

Why is Fury wanting to take a step-down in his next fights? Dude should either

1) Fight a klitschko, make his money, get knocked out, retire
          2) Fight a contender like Wach,Povetkin,Boytsov,Arreola or even Treontda'y Wilder

Comment

Let him fight bums for a while, he's like 22 year old. Yes, he's no Mike Tyson and champion at that age? But it's the Klitschko's he's going to face. I'd rather have him fighting 10 bums/gatekeepers in the next year, and then start facing contenders and maybe in 2 years get a shot at a title.

We're all eager to see some development in the division, but if the fighters only get to have 15 fights before facing Wladimir/Vitali, it's doomed. THe talents need time to groove and the contenders needs to fight eachother to earn the right to face a Klitschko...
            Helenius, Fury and those should get time to groom. Adamek is stepping up, let Wladimir rematch Haye and ffs get Povetkin to grow some balls...

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
              Let him fight bums for a while, he's like 22 year old. Yes, he's no Mike Tyson and champion at that age? But it's the Klitschko's he's going to face. I'd rather have him fighting 10 bums/gatekeepers in the next year, and then start facing contenders and maybe in 2 years get a shot at a title.

We're all eager to see some development in the division, but if the fighters only get to have 15 fights before facing Wladimir/Vitali, it's doomed. THe talents need time to groove and the contenders needs to fight eachother to earn the right to face a Klitschko...
              Helenius, Fury and those should get time to groom. Adamek is stepping up, let Wladimir rematch Haye and ffs get Povetkin to grow some balls...
              I agree with this, good post.

Fury is years away from his prime, there's no need to rush him. People like Sprott, Skelton, Rogan, Dallas, would all be fine, and even a level below that wouldn't be a problem IMO as long as he is active. The only domestic fighters I'd keep him away from are Price, because I think they should save that one for down the line, and Audley, who is higher risk than given credit for. Audley is skillful, hard punching and talented. If he ever gets his head/heart right he could still be a very tough fight for almost anyone.

I don't know Kenna, but apparently he hasn't managed a win in his last 9 fights, so Fury should aim above that.

The key thing is that he spends the next couple of years working on making improvements rather than climbing the rankings.
              Last edited by Clegg; 08-01-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Get Rogan v Fury made for the McCloskey Prescott undercard in Belfast in September!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Hey, dont disrespect roofers by comparing them to a bum like Kenna.

Why is Fury wanting to take a step-down in his next fights? Dude should either

1) Fight a klitschko, make his money, get knocked out, retire
                  2) Fight a contender like Wach,Povetkin,Boytsov,Arreola or even Treontda'y Wilder
                  Medved, if you knew shit you'd know he's going for the Irish title. Thus Irish opponents.

Comment

Gawd, call out Larry, Curly, or Moe. At least they have names. Trust me Tyson, you will NEVER be good enough to beat a Klitschko. What ****ty management this guy has, he will never be in as good of a position for a payday as right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X