No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Faces Acevedo on ESPN FNF Card, 2/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Faces Acevedo on ESPN FNF Card, 2/7

Hot prospect Erickson Lubin (2-0, 2KOs) will have his third professional fight on February 7th against Robert Acevedo, as part of the undercard to an ESPN Friday Night Fights card from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois. The card will also feature Kamil Laszczyk against Daniel Diaz, Jonathan Gonzalez against Noberto Gonzalez, and the returning Don George.

[Click Here To Read More]

what I like about Lubin, even early in his career, he'd fighting good opponents, that can only help him develop faster...

Comment

Enormous prospect, looking forward for this fight

Comment

I love Erickson Lubin and his style of fighting. He reminds me of Mike Tyson when he was young.

Comment

I don't think he looks like Tyson at all but he does have some strong powershots. I just wish I could see a bit more then just a couple of seconds of this kid fighting.

Comment

Last two times he was evenly matched. But now they have him going up against an experienced fighter. So lets see how he does.

Comment

There were some articles out when he debuted that building up some heat for him turning pro too soon. Turns out he is doing very good.

Comment

Working...
              X