Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the funniest and most outragerous conspi******ed posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I wanna know who can see through all the cover ups and tell the real story.
    The Illuminati, Bildebergers, Freemasons, Banking Cartels, and Zionists all know that boxingscene.com is THE place where the truth will be told and from where the revolution will take place. They know we will awaken the sleeping sheep and get them to take back the America that once existed and shall exist again.

These overlords have infiltrated this place with influential agents of disinformation like squealpiggy to try to keep the truth from getting out. They have also placed posters like mokmov and Bozz in here in an attempt to illegitimize the truth telling that's taken place.
    Last edited by jabsRstiff; 01-25-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Timmy, Terrel, Maniac, im so sorry, makes me laugh. I got more but these for now!

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        The Illuminati, Bildebergers, Freemasons, Banking Cartels, and Zionists all know that boxingscene.com is THE place where the truth will be told and from where the revolution will take place. They know we will awaken the sleeping sheep and get them to take back the America that once existed and shall exist again.

These overlords have infiltrated this place with influential agents of disinformation like squealpiggy to try to keep the truth from getting out. They have also placed posters like mokmov and Bozz in here in an attempt to illegitimize the truth telling that's taken place.
        I forgot mokmok. I haven't seen him in a while. He's probably back at the funny farm.

Comment

Where's all the "it's a trap" memes

Comment

BattlingNelson = Illuminati shill.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Timmy, Terrel, Maniac, im so sorry, makes me laugh. I got more but these for now!
              I knew it! It's 'cause I'm black, white and asian Pinoy, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I forgot mokmok. I haven't seen him in a while. He's probably back at the funny farm.
                I actually think the shut-in hasn't posted since the Mayan prophecy fizzled out.

Comment

Originally posted by terrel View Post
                  i knew it! It's 'cause i'm black, white and asian pinoy, isn't it?
                  :aor: _

Comment

Working...
                  X