Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I think both Fury and Wilder are better than a lot of people say they are.

Time will prove I'm right about this.

i think wilder has supreme talent.

american talent. NBA talent. these guys are huge and freakishly athletic.

fury is a fighter. he behaves like a fighter. wilder doesn't have that. he's just an athlete with a big right hand, even after so many years of boxing.

will wilder ever display the level of comfor in the ring we see from fury? i tend to doubt it. he STILL looks like he can hardly box. if he weren't 6'8" with an 84 inch reach and one of the biggest right hands IVE EVER SEEN then he'd be just another guy.

fury is going to be a solid fighter for a while. he's got a style that's going to keep him at or around the top 10. i can't see him getting blown out, either, even by a klitchko, given his size.

Comment

I have to go with Wilder on this one. I've seen Fury fight a few times and just looks slow and weak to me. Eventually that right of Wilders will land and I don't think Fury will take it well. Wilder doesn't look all that great either, so it would be a good match up.

Comment

Yeah, Wilder by KO. Price is the one to look out for, not Fury.

Comment

I would bet money on a Fury KO.

Unless Wilder is going to fight someone good before Fury and looks great doing it picking Wilder at this point would be a result of pure conjecture. Or simply that he has a big right-hand which isn't that significant in this as most heavyweights the size of these two can take opponents out with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            pretty simple, i think

if fury can keep away from the right hand he wins easily. wilder can hardly box.

if fury can't get out of the way of the right hand the lights are going out.

rome will fall.

i think fury isn't enough of a boxer or athlete to avoid every right hand. eventually that thing wil land, and fury will either start to go out, or lose consciousness completely.

wilder's "boxing" (if you want to call it that,) is complete junk, but at least he's patient. the big right hands from a guy with that sort of build will still be there at the end of the fight if he paces himself right, which i believe he does.

of course there are question marks about his chin, as it is untested. fury is a tough *****, and he's shown a solid chin so far. maybe wilder's punch will be gone after going a few rounds with a 6'9" traveller who can box.
            Good analysis. You seem to take it for granted though that Fury can't hurt Wilder. I don't know if he would be able to or not, but I wouldn't take it for granted that he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
              Both of them all poor low level operators who will be blown away by the first proper fighters they face, however Fury cant really punch for **** and has been dropped by a non puncher, so i go for a Wilder KO in 3 rounds in this battle of the bums.
              What are you on about? He knocked Nascimento out cold with one punch.

Comment

Fury would destroy that clown hypejob.

Comment

I really don't know.
                  Wilder fought a very, very limited opposition, hard to say how he'd look against Fury...

Maybe Fury gets it... if he doesn't punch himself in the face?

Comment

Both these guys will ko Wlad within the next 2 years.

So I guess the fans win.,

Comment

Wilder from his first fight to his most recent fight hasn't shown me anything outside of punching power.

and he hasn't fought anyone thats going to advance his skill level, he hasn't shown me he can outbox a good heavyweight either.

At the moment Fury by KO or points I don't know how good Wilders chin is cause he hasn't fought anyone. Wilder best step it up, the past year of his career has been a absolute waste.

Comment

Working...
                      X