No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler Receives Huge Offer To Face Magee in Oct/Nov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler Receives Huge Offer To Face Magee in Oct/Nov

Danish Hall of Fame promoter Mogens Palle has offered Mikkel Kessler $1 million USD net plus $50,000 USD in training expenses to fight WBA interim-super middleweight champion Brian Magee late October or early November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What happened to Dirrell-Magee?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      What happened to Dirrell-Magee?
      i like Magee, and id much rather he fought Kessler, he'll still lose, but at least i know itll be entertaining.

2 things though, 1M US$ isnt that big a purse for Kessler, i think its about normal for him (Bat Nelson will help me out with that guess) so it'll depend on what other options Kessler has.
      And Kessler and Palle had a bad fall out, i dunno if that will affect the fight being made.

Comment

I guess Dirrell MaGee wasn't a done deal

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          i like Magee, and id much rather he fought Kessler, he'll still lose, but at least i know itll be entertaining.

2 things though, 1M US$ isnt that big a purse for Kessler, i think its about normal for him (Bat Nelson will help me out with that guess) so it'll depend on what other options Kessler has.
          And Kessler and Palle had a bad fall out, i dunno if that will affect the fight being made.
          This.

Palle and him had a very very nasty parting and I would be damned if Kessler would give him a large pay day. Kessler beats Magee easy, can't see why he should be too much of a challenge. Kessler is the man

Comment

"HUGE"

F0ck no.

1 million only??

****. Kessler can triple that at home.

Comment

Prefer the Dirrell fight.

Comment

Kessler just beat up on an average super middleweight. I agree with Phantom, let Dirrell fight Magee.

Comment

Magee is 37, at this stage of his career I'd imagine he'd be willing to fight the highest bidder. 50 Cent needs to get his chequebook out if he wants to convince him.

Comment

Magee don't want to be the stepping stone for Dirrell's career which is understandable I guess plus maybe he wants to avenge his loss against Kessler

Comment

Working...
                    X