Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao is Not The Bigger Man in The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao is Not The Bigger Man in The Fight

WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) doesn't consider himself as "the smaller man" in the upcoming fight with Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs), the WBO's champion at 147-pounds. During his amateur career, Bradley was fighting at 147, and then moved up to 152 when he tried to qualify for the U.S. Olympic team. Bradley previously fought at 147 in 2010 and won a twelve round decision over Carlos Abregu on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

They're both probably natural 140 pounders fighting at 147.

Comment

I remember Nazim telling Mosley... don't buy into being the bigger guy for a second.

Comment

wow so Bradley loses 15-20 lbs for a 140 fight. But Cotto being asked to give up 2lbs for Manny DLH being asked to lose 5 more lbs to get to 147 and blah blah blah...
        Thats good then he wont have noooo problem making weight and the haters cant say **** about him going up 7lbs hehe

Comment

People seem to regularly mistake Pac for being a big man of late. Its all Pacs fault though, as he is able to beat big men. Dont mean he is a big man.
          I remember when he moved up to lightweight it was a tentative step dipping his feet in the cold water to see how well he could cope with the move northwards.

Comment

Lol this fight sux i didnt even read the article . I wont see the dumb 24/7 press conferences etc . Idc about this fight im just going to stream it the night it comes out .
            Last edited by FirePunch; 02-09-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
              Lol this fight sux i didnt even read the article . I wont see the dumb 24/7 press conferences etc . Idc about this fight im just going to stream it the night it comes out .
              Yes, lets instead tune into the one sided beat down cheery picked fight that is Cotto/Mayweather instead.

Comment

Beg Tim Bradley to please trash talk in the run up to the fight. Please not another boring ass promotion pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze.

Comment

physically yes...pac hasn't really breached 150 lbs on fight night wheareas bradley is 152 ish when he comes to the ring.

in terms of fighting comfortably at 147 though pac has shown he's more capable.

Comment

He's right.

But it doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X