Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxer2k5 you are a few weight classes north of me, but like you said, just friendly sparring would be cool. i need to learn and practice so you'd definitely have to go a little easy on me. but i have a pretty good jab at this point, and good enough "boxing cardio" to work for 3-5 rounds. you in michigan by chance?

gotta train for my showdown with engorged with blood and natas!

lol xcaret vs. spice boy - england vs. mexico! lets have it! haha i have noticed some hostility between ya'll. dude does seem to be bitter towards english pugs.
    Last edited by UglyPug; 06-16-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

knock xcarat out Spice Boy, ill have IsheSmith or whatever his name is, the other mexican dude who hates on Brits, because Vegan101 would duck me lolz

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
        We'll record the sparring match and upload it to youtube. Ofcourse the title of the video will be "German Beast Annihilates American Sissy in Boxing Match". Make sure your mother or gf don't see the match as it will be disheartening for them to watch their man get beat to a pulp.
        challenge accepted. i actually have a few friends in Mainz. ive been wanting to go back to germany for a while now. However, I would like for it to go down on neutral territory - so lets meet in frankfurt.

Comment

When I was in grade 5, I fought two grade 3 students. My first time to realize that what they're showing on action films are fuckin' choreographed. I was beaten up by the 2 younger kids badly. Damn.

Comment

Pullcounter and strugg meet up all the time for g@y sex!!

Comment

vegan ive given you my address you can come get it..and who called me fat??lmfao.....wow...and gutz you can get it to....

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                Larry and a few other *****s called out 2 *******s at once for money..

I called their bluff.. now they dont even post in this thread...
                called my bluff???lmfao..dude you can definitly get it

Comment

so who here is rich enough to travel around the globe for a silly grudgematch?

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    so who here is rich enough to travel around the globe for a silly grudgematch?
                    lol well obviously it's not gonna go down immediately. but it's for future purposes. we all want to travel one day im sure. realistically, ill be back in europe in 6-9 months. . . don't just base your trip on going to beat ass. but make that one of your destinations.

Comment

Working...
                    X