Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fight attracted you more: pac-cotto or may-mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    pac-cotto was a fight you couldn't be sure who's winning, even if im a filipino i was scared for pac against cotto and i really thought that was a wrong decision to fight him at 145lbs.
    however at may-mosley, i just felt sure floyd will win. and didn't think much of mosley as a real threat. than the cotto to pac threat... i was also scared due to the fact that cotto beat mosley.

The first two rounds were scary for Manny. But from the third on he really took control. That was an impressive performance by Pacquiao. And he weathered Cotto's punches better than I expected.

Comment

Both fights intrigued me. I knew Pac-Cotto would be more exciting but I also wanted to see how Floyd could handle someone bigger stronger and just as fast as he was.

Comment

its funny every fight people think mannys gonna lose..but think floyds gonna win..why is floyd never the underdog?
        coz he's undefeated... idk if he was the underdog against oscar.. not sure. coz oscar got a whole lot of fans. imo, will never be the underdog till he retires. manny will be the underdog if they'll fight. but i will love it that way.

Comment

I also wanted to see how Floyd could handle someone bigger stronger and just as fast as he was.
          i was more intrigued by the oscar-floyd than the may-mosley.
          may-mosley was just as attractive as the pac-hatton fight. to me only.

Comment

if it wasnt of floyd's zero. it aint reachin a million buys.

Comment

Pacquiao Cotto because on paper it looked even, when the fight happened after round 4 it was over.

Comment

About the same

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  pac cotto only because i knew that would be more competitive. I knew Floyd would do a Gatti on Mosley and even posted a thread that said "Mosley will be Gatti'd"
                  Mosley truly got Gatti'd.

Comment

Mosley truly got Gatti'd.
                    gatti was worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X