No announcement yet.

Groves vs Johnson RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    I actually can't remember Ricky Burns been drawn on comparison with some of the all time greats of boxing?
    Care to prove that, Burns is one of the most humblest blokes about and done it the hard way.
    For one, Billy nelsons army on esb said he's a better British fighter than Carl froch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Just can't see this.

Did Johnson look that bad in his last fight?

Froch couldn't put the slightest dent in him.
      I think his body will just give in against a young hungry opponent

Comment

• The Road Warrior is showing his age physically, but he hasn't shown it in the ring yet.

He may have aged overnight, but only time will tell.

Comment

• now a talent,,real talent and not BJS garbage...bye bye Johnson after this

Comment

• WTF? I thought Glen Johnson retired after losing on ESPN2

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              For one, Billy nelsons army on esb said he's a better British fighter than Carl froch
              Well I don't fully agree with him being overall better but I do think as a boxer he does have quite a few attributes which is better than Carl Froch, he's a more technically sound boxer can either agree or disagree.

Comment

• Groves style reminds me more and more of David Haye in some respects lol

Comment

• Wooo hooo! There is no Ian John Lewis to be seen.

Groves will blow my bollocks off if he finds a way to KO the corpse of Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Groves style reminds me more and more of David Haye in some respects lol
                    He might (Groves) punch himself out and do a David Haye and get knocked out I shouldn't hope that but It would make me laugh.

Comment

• 10-9 Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X