Collapse
No announcement yet.

New video of Floyd working out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited to see who's going to step up to the plate and knock Mayweather out.

One down, one to go.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      can never question his work ethic, nobody in boxing works harder...while everybody is sleep, Mayweather is in the Gym working his A$$ OFF
      And STILL doesn't want to fight more than once a year. He might as well be a fitness model then.

Comment

kind of weird seeing Floyd doing old school training like this

Comment

A millionaire and 240p quality video? What da fuk?

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Lol Floyd at this point is irrelevant. He might as well retire because after last night no fight with him is worth **** money wise. Guerrero will tire him and show how his legs have aged, Canelo won't fight him because neither camp wants it. Who's Mayweather gonna fight?

I love that this fight derailed Pacquaio hype and Floyd hype in the same night. I respect both fighters, but I dislike Floyd out of the ring regardless of how good he is inside of it. Pacquaio has another life to go to. They should just be happy and be done and let the next generation come in.
            Floyd is the biggest super star in boxing, P4P number one, and the highest paid athlete in the world....and he needs to retire because some lil' punk Japanese kid thinks he should?

lol Floyd does 1.2 million in PPV buys with Guerrero and 1.8 against Canelo. Truth hurts?

And if anything, Marquez just KO'ing Pac enhanced Floyd's already stellar resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              Lol Floyd at this point is irrelevant. He might as well retire because after last night no fight with him is worth **** money wise. Guerrero will tire him and show how his legs have aged, Canelo won't fight him because neither camp wants it. Who's Mayweather gonna fight?

I love that this fight derailed Pacquaio hype and Floyd hype in the same night. I respect both fighters, but I dislike Floyd out of the ring regardless of how good he is inside of it. Pacquaio has another life to go to. They should just be happy and be done and let the next generation come in.
              Mayweather will always be relevant even-though he barely fights because he's one of the best at what he does. We like to pretend like they're not, but Pac and Floyd are actually independent en******. They can now go their separate ways without having to worry about fighting one another.

Mayweather has more than enough to beat Guerrero/Canelo and he'll make a lot of money doing it. Fanboys will pay to see their favorite boxer, and haters will pay to see Floyd get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                That's discipline right there. Staying in shape when fights not even announced yet.
                yup. always been his way of doing things and explains why he's always in phenomenal shape

Comment

Thats a video from last night after Floyd watched a $100million go up in flames.

You can clearly hear him saying as he is hitting the tire.......i am a dumb ass, i should have fought pacquiao 3 yrs ago, there goes my pension plan, what do I do now, i spent all my money because i thought Pac would still be there, f-ck me f-ck me, now i have to fight until i'm 45

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Floyd is the biggest super star in boxing, P4P number one, and the highest paid athlete in the world....and he needs to retire because some lil' punk Japanese kid thinks he should?

lol Floyd does 1.2 million in PPV buys with Guerrero and 1.8 against Canelo. Truth hurts?

And if anything, Marquez just KO'ing Pac enhanced Floyd's already stellar resume.
                    Oh, you can tell the future on PPV buys now? That's good to know. Floyd won't take those fights and you know it. Even if he does, only Canelo will draw big for Floyd.

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Mayweather will always be relevant even-though he barely fights because he's one of the best at what he does. We like to pretend like they're not, but Pac and Floyd are actually independent en******. They can now go their separate ways without having to worry about fighting one another.

Mayweather has more than enough to beat Guerrero/Canelo and he'll make a lot of money doing it. Fanboys will pay to see their favorite boxer, and haters will pay to see Floyd get KTFO.
                    I don't disagree that they are separate en******, but the fact is that is the one fight casual PPV buyers wanted to see. I don't see how Floyd has enough for Guerrero. He was getting tagged by Miguel Cotto who is slower, and worked his game worse than Guerrero does. I'm not a hater, clearly I respect Floyd's game, but the problem is that money wise what is there for him? Seriously, I want to what mega fight he will accept because it sure as hell won't be Canelo. Both him and Pacquiao carefully picked or had their fights picked for them. Floyd had the chance to be a legitimate top 20 all time and he won't do it because he doesn't have the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      Thats a video from last night after Floyd watched a $100million go up in flames.

You can clearly hear him saying as he is hitting the tire.......i am a dumb ass, i should have fought pacquiao 3 yrs ago, there goes my pension plan, what do I do now, i spent all my money because i thought Pac would still be there, f-ck me f-ck me, now i have to fight until i'm 45
                      You know what. For all your Floyd nut huggism. You're still a mildly intelligent guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X