Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

I would've had to change my pants if he had...

i was nearly ****tin my pants lmao

but i knew johnny would come thru ,,that was just a mismatch but always respect for bones jones

Comment

Alot of credit to Jones for not tapping, I couldn't believe he survived that.

Comment

I was like oh shit, I had flash backs of Frank Mir breaking Tim Sylvia's arm.

I'm glad Jones thought through it and won.

Comment

Are you guys really happy Jones won? I can't believe he still has fans. I'm dumbfounded....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Are you guys really happy Jones won? I can't believe he still has fans. I'm dumbfounded....
            Still have fans ? dude , why keep hating ? seriously ? Jon Jones is the best fighter right now , deal with it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                Still have fans ? dude , why keep hating ? seriously ? Jon Jones is the best fighter right now , deal with it.
                I never said he wasn't, Jones is a great fighter, but as a person, he's probably one of the worst human beings in the sport. Anderson Silva is the best fighter right now, and that's not even up for debate....

Comment

"You won't catch me getting a DUI or nothing"

Get's DUI

"I'll never turn down a fight"

Ducks Chael Sonnen

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    I never said he wasn't, Jones is a great fighter, but as a person, he's probably one of the worst human beings in the sport. Anderson Silva is the best fighter right now, and that's not even up for debate....
                    worst human beings in the sport ? You dont even know him , how can you know ? just shut up man , seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X