Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people cream themselves after one fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    That's a fair argument but ****, some people act like he can be the lineal champion for the next 10-15 years. People need to cool their jets. We know Urango and Witter aren't world beaters, more like stepping stones so let these guys get in with the big dogs and see how they preform. If he starts beating the A fighters in the division then anoint him.
    If you think about it, Bradley hasn't either. Kendall Holt and Edner Cherry turned out to be not very good, and Peterson didn't beat anyone good.

I'd love to see Bradley and Alexander go at it because the winner would have 3 of the 4 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      If you think about it, Bradley hasn't either. Kendall Holt and Edner Cherry turned out to be not very good, and Peterson didn't beat anyone good.

I'd love to see Bradley and Alexander go at it because the winner would have 3 of the 4 belts.
      What about Nate C? I may be one of the few people that still rates him high but I think Nate is still a good fighter. Although that fight ended up not counting we could all see that Tim was blitzing him and would of beat that boy up bad. Bradley's resume may not be stunningly better but it is better and to me going to the UK and beating Witter has to count for a bit more than a regular win.

Comment

Samething with Bradley. None of these guys have fought each other in that very deep division. Alexander is young with two of the major titles and hes skilled as ****. Its easy to recognize his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          What about Nate C? I may be one of the few people that still rates him high but I think Nate is still a good fighter. Although that fight ended up not counting we could all see that Tim was blitzing him and would of beat that boy up bad. Bradley's resume may not be stunningly better but it is better and to me going to the UK and beating Witter has to count for a bit more than a regular win.
          I think that's an assumption with the Campbell fight. It was correctly ruled an NC. No one knows what would've happened. Kendall Holt knocked Bradley down early and proceeded to get his ass beat so I can't go by the first three rounds of anything when judging what the outcome would've been.
          All the same, I give both guys credit for their wins. I want to make that clear.

My point was I do understand the Alexander hype, but you are right, he's not the greatest thing since sliced bread just yet.

Time will tell for both guys.

Such as stacked division, so it would be nice to see this stuff sorted out.

Comment

It happens every time, Alexander, Valero, Gamboa, Bradley....who's gonna be the next world beater?

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
              It happens every time, Alexander, Valero, Gamboa, Bradley....who's gonna be the next world beater?

It would be funny if Clottey beat Pac. He'd be a world beater and there would a million I told you so threads.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                It would be funny if Clottey beat Pac. He'd be a world beater and there would a million I told you so threads.
                You know it.

Comment

Working...
                X