• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this shyt is posted here becuz?

Come on man!

Then I feed into it by replying. Fuk.

Comment

Ross music is alright, but his street cred is garbage. Mayweather is juts as bad though its so obvious hes not hood yet he tries so hard.

Comment

50 cent makes me laff as well..
        Grown man going around calling himself 50 cent..

Theres this dude from our manor who goes on like that idoit but he dosent have the
        fame or the money so we call him 20 pence....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          50 cent makes me laff as well..
          Grown man going around calling himself 50 cent..

Theres this dude from our manor who goes on like that idoit but he dosent have the
          fame or the money so we call him 20 pence

Comment

How does **** like this make a headline on boxingscene, nothing to do with boxing. everytime that ***** opens his mouth i hate him more and more. and floyd you do run thats why all the other top welterweights have fought each other and you, well you beat baldomir, sweet. douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              True story mang honest..He goes shopping in a bandana and fake ass platinum chains..He dont know on the block that we call him 20pence but he got pissed one day..He came up to me a few months back and asked if i had his new number (I did but i blank his texts and calls) Anyhow i said yeh i got it G its the network must be down cuz i aint getting no calls or texts from you.Well he only calls my phone from his number while his standing next to me and it fuking starts flashings with the track Window Shopper playing and in big ass letters says 2O PENCE! lolol He was'nt impressed.Didnt talk to me for ages..If i knew thats all it took to get the fuker away from me i would of let him seen it time ago....

Comment

Ross and Fiddy should bet $25 Mill, Ross/Packy vs Fiddy/DuckBoy. Put ur money where ur mouth is!

Comment

Fuk Ross that CO ***** ass.

Comment

Fuc'k Mayweather, 50 cent and this Rick Ross clown

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      True story mang honest..He goes shopping in a bandana and fake ass platinum chains..He dont know on the block that we call him 20pence but he got pissed one day..He came up to me a few months back and asked if i had his new number (I did but i blank his texts and calls) Anyhow i said yeh i got it G its the network must be down cuz i aint getting no calls or texts from you.Well he only calls my phone from his number while his standing next to me and it fuking starts flashings with the track Window Shopper playing and in big ass letters says 2O PENCE! lolol He was'nt impressed.Didnt talk to me for ages..If i knew thats all it took to get the fuker away from me i would of let him seen it time ago....
                      That **** is hilarious Gully. 20 Pence FTW!

Comment

Working...
                      X