• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ido View Post
    All Roads lead to Canelo.
    More like all divisions under 154 lead to Canelo

Comment

Yes I know Canelo hasnt fought anyone but you are crazy if you think Canelo won't put in some work on Martinez. Lets not act like its hard to hit the guy it isnt.

And Canelo hits hard enough to take Serg out and we don't know how Martinez chin is after that 12th round. He hasnt been that hurt since Margarito. Once that chin gets cracked sometimes its never the same.

Martinez is 37,a young 37 boxing wise but hes not Superman. Hes coming off a leg injury, hes 37, he hasnt made 154 in almost 4 years and his chin could possibly be cracked. Some of you Canelo "haters" are going to be sad as hell if that fight comes off. Im not saying he'll beat Sergio but hes not blowing Saul out.
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-08-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

War canelo!!!!!

Canelo stops Martinez and that's that. If Cotto wants it to he can get it!!!!

Comment

Canelo is a damn good fighter in my opinion, he simply needs to prove it by facing better opposition. Like I've said, I favor Martinez in this match up but no outcome would surprise me, offensively Canelo is top notch, great combination puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Canelo is a damn good fighter in my opinion, he simply needs to prove it by facing better opposition. Like I've said, I favor Martinez in this match up but no outcome would surprise me, offensively Canelo is top notch, great combination puncher.
            It's easy to throw combinations against guys that aren't fighting back and not moving all around the ring like Martínez.

Comment

I really like this fight, don't think Canelo gets blown out like people think, I see this being a real fight.

Canelo-Martinez near Cinco De Mayo sounds great!

Comment

To be honest, I'd rather see Canelo go the Cotto/Trout direction.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  To be honest, I'd rather see Canelo go the Cotto/Trout direction.
                  Cotto-Canelo would be awesome, I don't really know about Trout, I'm not fond of his style to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    It's easy to throw combinations against guys that aren't fighting back and not moving all around the ring like Martínez.
                    Well, Canelo is the type to throw with his opponents or counter whatever gets thrown his way, I see Sergio getting tagged quite a bit. The real question for me is, is Canelo gonna be able to handle Sergio's artillery?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X