No announcement yet.

Screech's Saved By The Bell autobiography

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
    This weekend, I read Dustin "Screech" Diamond's entire autobiography, "Behind the Bell". And I might be the only person who's ever done that.

Literally, the only person. I'm fairly sure no editor actually read it cover-to-cover; on page four we get the sentence "**** fame. Allow me to tear down your allusions"... and that sets off a book just riddled with spelling errors, punctuation errors, repeated references to craft services as Kraft services and weird line breaks. On two separate occasions, entire paragraphs are actually repeated.

But you're not reading this for me to call out Dustin Diamond's copy editor. Nor was I reading his book to look for such errors. (I just notice them because I'm a precocious-in-a-bad-way son of an English teacher.) No... we all want to know the unbelievable "Saved by the Bell" sex scandals that he witnessed first hand. (Or, as he disclaims in the prologue, some of them are "things [he] heard from reliable sources.)

Dustin Diamond has a large penis and has used it to have sex with more than 2,000 women, most of whom he picked up at Disneyland

Mario Lopez raped a girl, and NBC paid her hush money.

Tiffani-Amber Thiessen cheated on the actor who played Johnny Dakota simultaneously with Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

Elizabeth Berkley also did both Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar... but only once Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was done.

Lark Voorhies then did them as sloppy thirds

When Lark Voorhies was engaged to Martin Lawrence, he abused her (at a minimum verbally).

Dustin Diamond had sex with NBC's VP of children's programming, Linda Mancuso

Mark-Paul Gosselaar confessed to the cast that he took steroids before "Saved by the Bell: The College Years".

Ed "Max" Alonzo used to get gay with Neil Patrick Harris while they talked about magic.

Executive producer Peter Engel used to have bisexual threesomes with Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Mark-Paul Gosselaar in his office

http://www.11points.com/TV/11_Most_S..._Autobiography

Screech is throwing everyone under the bus,

I wonder if any of it is even true
    Yo at first I was gonna come in here to SLAMM yo ass about actually picking up and reading "screeche's book" but after I read your entire post I was like....damn that **** does sound "juicy" hahaha....specially thinking of them fine bitches (Kelly, the smart one and the other one) getting down like that

Comment

I can't think of a more annoying attention whore than Dustin Diamond. :down:

Comment

Ed "Max" Alonzo used to get gay with Neil Patrick Harris while they talked about magic.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Lark Voorhies was the hottest chick on that show...
          she was fine too

Leah Remini was another hot chick that was on SBTB

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Yo at first I was gonna come in here to SLAMM yo ass about actually picking up and reading "screeche's book" but after I read your entire post I was like....damn that **** does sound "juicy" hahaha....specially thinking of them fine bitches (Kelly, the smart one and the other one) getting down like that

lmao... nah I haven't read his autobio but now I'm tempted to read it

Comment

what about stacy karosi she was slammin

Comment

she was fine too

Leah Remini was another hot chick that was on SBTB

lmao... nah I haven't read his autobio but now I'm tempted to read it
              got to her before i did green k

Comment

I like screech, but Slater sparks him out in a celebrity Boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                  i bet he showed him the diappearing penis trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    I like screech, but Slater sparks him out in a celebrity Boxing match.

Slater k.o 1

Comment

Slater k.o 1
                      I'd spark him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X