Ray Lewis is a vicious murderer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No proof he stabbed anyone.
    No, he held back the victims friends while his friends stabbed the guy, Then he hurried them away from the scene of the crime in his limo.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
      No, he held back the victims friends while his friends stabbed the guy, Then he hurried them away from the scene of the crime in his limo.
      The argument could be that he was just trying to break up the fight.

Not guilty

Comment

I love Ray Lewis, he is a ****ing BEAST.

Comment

Ray Lewis will be an accessory to greatness when Peterson runs over him in week 6

Comment

Ray Lewis = Hero.

Good to know that you know more about the case than prosecutors and police, Sonny. Agree with your avatar though, although I don't see why we need to regulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
              That tackle was incredible. He blasted through that offensive line like an armor-piercing round blasts through human flesh.
              No doubt. When it happened I didn't even see him fly through the line. I was watching Rivers get ready to hand the ball off and BAM!!! There was Ray straight flattening Sproles.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                Ray Lewis will be an accessory to greatness when Peterson runs over him in week 6
                Before the season I was really looking forward to that matchup, but unfortunately it doesnt seem like the Ravens defense of old this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
                  and u were there so u know?

and kobe bryant is a rapist

Comment

Ray Lewis is a complete piece of ****. He helped his friend kill another human being and then rushed him away from the scene (a crime in itself). Then he lied to the prosecutors and told them he would tell them everything if he could plead out and then he clammed up and protected his murderous friend.

You ****ing idiots are like the ******s who claim that just because he wasn't found guilty it means O.J. is completely innocent.

Accessory to murder. That is the Ray Lewis legacy and no one will ever forget it...

Comment

Working...
                    X