Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Riddick Bowe ducking Green Lennox Lewis was one of the most shameful and despicable acts in boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      He's undefeated and beats everyone at 140, as well as the other champions at 47 outside of Floyd.

And what part of his skill set is impressive? The part wins him the damn fights. You don't need to be flashy to dominate. Ask Wladimir Klitschko.
      He Doesnt beat matthysse,rios,khan,marquez,danny garcia,robert guerrero, or victor ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        TBH Bradley has some of the best options in boxing..Marquez and Pac,not to mention Rios...The problem is getting any of them fighters in the ring because they all know Bradley would be a very bad style match and almost certain loss..That's the reality my friend..GBP has some good young talent(no doubt about it)but legacy is right at TR for Bradley..But the question still is can he land those fights??

Will Arum feed Rios to Bradley??Will Arum chance a rematch with Pac(another big money fight)??Can Arum get Marquez in the ring with Bradley??According to Nacho the answer is no..Bradley get's bashed for wanting these kinda fights,he get's told to just fight somebody already..But nothing said about the fighters who don't want to fight him..Why cause they know the danger that comes with it..Bradley has options,but the options have to want to fight him and have to consider him an option as well...
        non of those fighters really give a **** about tim , lol, you actually are the first tim bradley true fan ever but even the other people that claim they like bradley really dont give a flying **** about that stupid cokkksukker mother****ker

Comment

• Originally posted by Playboy_Jesse View Post
          Anyone ?

Reading all these headlines about him stalling for a fight or trying to wisely pick an opponent is giving the impression that he thinks we're all counting down to it
          Bradley is the reason Pac lost to JMM. Pacs being robbed by bradley was playing on his mind so was nervous against JMM and being robbed and made Pac press and be a little more reckless.

Comment

• He's a very good fighter, well rounded, tough as nails, so yes.

In a way, we are back to the same old story.

If an offensive fighter is not capable of cutting off the ring, allowing his opponent to "run", it is considered uneffective offense and bad ring generalship, thus generally favouring the "runner".

If an offensive fighter keeps on swinging and missing, it's considered uneffective offense, while the guy on the defensive would get credit for defense.

Professional Boxing is scored on clean punches, thus hitting your opponents arms , shoulders, his gloves or foraerms, doesn't score you points.

Volume punching in and for itself is not a criteria to score fights.

One can agree or disagree, but Boxing is scored that way, and many supposed robberies are nothing more than close fights, if one bothers to score them following the actual rules.

Apart from excessive headbutting (which is a foul, if intentional) in some of his fights, Tim fights keeping the rules in mind and using them to his advantage.

Comment

• Nope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                Tell me one thing about Bradley that makes him elite.
                Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                He Doesnt beat matthysse,rios,khan,marquez,danny garcia,robert guerrero, or victor ortiz.

1) If Zab's old ass can outbox Matthyse for half of a fight, you can bet Bradley can do it for 12.

2) Abril shut Rios out because he chose not to bang. Alvarado did well too when he stuck to his plan. I love Rios but if he fights Bradley he doesn't land ****.

3) Peterson's pressure beat Khan up and had him on a unicycle, but Bradley, who's way more accurate and gets hit less, wont be able to?

4) ReallY????? Danny Garica??

I was under the impression Ortiz was going to 54. Anyway, the only one on this list I'd put money on to beat Bradley is Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  non of those fighters really give a **** about tim , lol, you actually are the first tim bradley true fan ever but even the other people that claim they like bradley really dont give a flying **** about that stupid cokkksukker mother****ker
                  I don't even have a response for this post,you've left me speechless...

Comment

• Bradley who? Unless I saw the man paired up against a exciting KO artist that has a 90% chance of KOing him, I will never turn on the tv to see him fight again. Dude has the most boring active style I've ever seen, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      Prime Riddick Bowe ducking Green Lennox Lewis was one of the most shameful and despicable acts in boxing history.
                      As much as I like Bowe and met him personally a few times IMO that was the most blatant duck I have ever seen. It can't even be questioned

Comment

Working...
                      X