Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Lol Spadafora ? Had to dig deep ... Why do manny fans always have to do that " bu bu but Mayweather " **** ? The post is about pacquiao getting rocked in sparring... Which by the way is different from "taking his punches like they were nothing". Since you wanted to bring up fighters getting rocked or dropped in sparring how about Tyson before Douglas or Dawson before Ward, how'd that work out for them ?
    Good post, Pacman is getting knocked out and I hope these clowns kiss my ass on December 9.

The writing is on the wall man, Tyson and Dawson are good examples.

Pacman has no hunger anymore, and from what I seen he looks slow, tired after long runs. His body looks solid though, but thats for show, having a fit looking body is one thing but how is the engine and mileage?

Comment

Of all the times I've heard about a big name fighter getting "whooped" by a sparring partner, they turned out to be nothing but unsubstantiated rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Of all the times I've heard about a big name fighter getting "whooped" by a sparring partner, they turned out to be nothing but unsubstantiated rubbish.
        Hatton getting whooped by Lara when training for Pacquiao was true. De La Hoya getting whooped by Valero too.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Hatton getting whooped by Lara when training for Pacquiao was true. De La Hoya getting whooped by Valero too.
          The writing is on the wall

Tyson getting dropped before Douglas upset
          Roberto Duran looking horrible in training before the Tommy Hearns fight and getting knocked out
          Dawson getting dropped by Miranda before Ward tko loss
          Hatton getting wobbled by Lara before Hatton was ko by Pacman
          De La Hoya getting his butt whopped by Valero before losing to Pacman
          Pacman getting wobbled and worked by Frankie Gomez before getting knocked out by Marquez in the fourth fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The writing is on the wall

Tyson getting dropped before Douglas upset
            Roberto Duran looking horrible in training before the Tommy Hearns fight and getting knocked out
            Dawson getting dropped by Miranda before Ward tko loss
            Hatton getting wobbled by Lara before Hatton was ko by Pacman
            De La Hoya getting his butt whopped by Valero before losing to Pacman
            Pacman getting wobbled and worked by Frankie Gomez before getting knocked out by Marquez in the fourth fight.
            Walk the talk men!

Post your betting stab or GTFO!!! :harddick:

Comment

I never take Ronnie's articles seriously

Comment

As from what I remembered pac was also getting battered during his sparrings before the cotto fight. and we also saw a vid of that. he was getting pushed and bullied around. The truth is that we can't seriously used sparring sessions as basic paramaters on what will come out at fight night. Results there dont mean ish. Marquez looks super slow during his sparrings but always gives pacquiao hell. you cant dominate on sparring and on pads and say you will easily win it. this is just another report to hype the fight and make Filipinos angry that pac aint focus because of showbusiness and politics. but I think overall he's just fine like marquez.

Comment

pac might really get whooped this time around... guy does'nt give a **** anymore if he wins or losses...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    pac might really get whooped this time around... guy does'nt give a **** anymore if he wins or losses...
                    Exactly my view. Pacman lost the hunger, he just fights for a check, this will probably be one of the worst beatings ever seen.

Comment

Who cares its sparring, hopefully it motivates him to really take Marquez serious. Cause a good ole *** whooping is coming. Literally lol

War Marquez!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X