No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

“Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao looked great in twelve rounds of sparring at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles on Saturday and strength and conditioning coach said if he stays this way, we’ll have a great show against Juan Manuel Marquez in their fourth showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8.

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny would destroy Robert.

Comment

I can see Guerrero missing and chasing all night. Rios would beat Guerrero in a snap. Ortiz would play dead on Guerrero though LMFAO!

Comment

this is news?

Comment

If Robert was as mobile as he was in the lower weight classes it would have been more interesting, I still like the fight though. Robert falls into his shots, especially when he loops the left and Pacquiao's right hook is almost as good as his left against southpaws, he mixes his attack a lot better to the head and body.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Manny would destroy Robert.
            Not sure if serious. When is the last time Manny destroyed anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              Not sure if serious. When is the last time Manny destroyed anybody?
              Robert will look like Berto did at the end of the fight. He gets battered by Manny.

Robert gets destroyed and maybe KO'd.

I think Robert's a step below Timmy.

Comment

I will take Manny but honestly, depends on who the ref is. I can't believe ghost will be allowed to fight Manny like he did Berto in rds 1-3 without losing a point or 2.

Comment

Wouldn't be close. Only question will be whether Manny stands on the gas pedal long enough to stop him, or if he decides to let off and coast to the finish with him.

BTW, good to see Ronnie report something other than Manny shredding sparring partners. Keep up the world class reporting, Ronnie!

Comment

pacquiao now would beat guerrero imo......prime 2009-2010 pac would have obliterated guerrero....

Comment

Working...
                    X