Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell on Banks: I Want To Right This Wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell on Banks: I Want To Right This Wrong!

Seth Mitchell was barely a few minutes removed from his first official loss – a 2nd round stoppage against underdog Johnathon Banks last November – when discussion had already begun regarding his next fight. Reality hadn’t even fully set in, but he was alert enough to know that what just happened needed to be immediately corrected.

[Click Here To Read More]

Banks will outbox Mitchell again, and Mitchell will find himself at a career crossroads.

Comment

Banks was giving it to him.... and Mitchell is open for that big shot as seen in the last fight and with Witherspoon. Banks gonna repeat

Comment

If you're gonna be a fighter, this is how you should do it.

Comment

Interesting fight. Mitchell gets a bit wild sometimes, and ends up swinging for the fences...and missing. He needs to improve his balance, patience and defense.

Comment

He'll probably end up being a spoiler.

Comment

I think the rematch will be a more competitive fight, Mitchell will be well prepared.

Banks will still likely stop him, but in a later round this time.

Comment

Fighters with the determination to make more than money, like Seth, is what boxing needs more of...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I think the rematch will be a more competitive fight, Mitchell will be well prepared.

Banks will still likely stop him, but in a later round this time.
                  You might be right about this. But, I'm not sure whether Mitchell can avoid the counters. Maybe the fight will go more rounds though.

I think Banks wins again, by KO. But, it is still a difficult fight for Banks as well, I think. I could see Mitchell winning. I'm still picking Banks, but Mitchell does have some advantages.

Comment

Banks wins again

Comment

Working...
                    X