Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez ride your momentum away from p.will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez had Paul figured out by the third quarter of the fight, but he only had two weeks to train and ran out of gas.

Martinez would dominate in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Martinez had Paul figured out by the third quarter of the fight, but he only had two weeks to train and ran out of gas.

I agree, some people forget that,

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

true story. the people claiming that pwill beat martinez are just as stupid as those saying the fight between floyd and DLH was actaully a SD when it was clearly a UD for floyd and a robbery

Comment

Yeah people act like Williams isn't facing a power puncher on May 8th. Sure he should win, but **** happens and people get caught.

Comment

martinez williams 2 must happen and no way will it end the same as williams quintana 2

i actualy thought pavlik would win last night although i was rooting for martinez he has impressed me in his last 3 fights id favour him over williams

Comment

this is the first thread that I have checked, didn't see the fights, thanks for letting me know who won. I was pulling for Kelly - wanted to see a hall of fame middleweight reign but it wasn't to be I guess. I bet we have a real fighting middleweight champ now...

Way to go, Sergio.

Paul Williams. Do it!

Comment

Id love to see a rematch with these two, they had a war last time round but im pretty certain Martinez would get the nod next time round. P.will really isn't all that, thats no dig at his fans but P.will will never be a world beater.

Comment

Working...
                X