No announcement yet.

Floyd Joy Meet me tommorow 4 pm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Joy Meet me tommorow 4 pm

my gym address is on the internet, meet me tommorow at 4 Im sick of all ure threats Bitttch Ill ****king Murderr u and bring ure dead body to your mothers House mutha****kker...... Keep sending me threatning Pms, I got ure Phone number Ill spread it all over ******tt and Ill track U down and find ure address and then me Slim, Rasha, and ronnie are all gonna come and Kill U rape ure mom and shove a 9 milimeter up ure dads throat Bitttch...... YOUR DONE U stupid mutha****kkerrrrr U DONE ****kked Up punk

Well Joy you have brought this on yourself bruv..

Yo Z let mans know if he turns up or not G...

Comment

tommorow I expect to see U come to my gym, my gyms closed sundays tommorow 4 Pm punkk bring yourself mutha****kker i just left u a message , u pick Up and click On me mutha****kkerr.... U talk this tough shhit On line but dont even got the Balls to talk to Me On the Phone...... ****KING pusssyy

Comment

Are you guys going to go to the movies together?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
          Are you guys going to go to the movies together?
          na Im a go to his funeral after Im done with Him

Comment

ill ****ign MURDER U

u ****ing white clown, u dont realize ill **** u up

URE ****ED

Comment

come do it then bitttch from my understanding u dont have the testicles to tell me all this on the Phone punkk why cant u pick Up and tell me this on the Phone instead of hanging Up over and over ****kking Nigggirrr *****

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                come do it then bitttch from my understanding u dont have the testicles to tell me all this on the Phone punkk why cant u pick Up and tell me this on the Phone instead of hanging Up over and over ****kking Nigggirrr *****
                white boy ure doomed

u dont get what im doing but its working

u and ur family is ****ed

Comment

Don't punk out then Floydjoy, you better show up or your ***** ass will be exposed on here for *****ing out.

Show up at the gym tomorrow !!

Comment

Yeh im with my boy RD..U gotta show up!
                    Talk is cheap....

Comment

Working...
                    X