Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Wladimir reach the levels of Lennox Lewis? Is he already better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell NO!

Whilst i like Wlad, no matter what he does now he wont even reach nevermind better the level of Lennox as theres just not the quality of opponents out there for him to better Lennox.

Wlad is a great heavyweight champ but Lennox Lewis is one of the best ever.

Comment

lmao.. Wlad will never ever reach the level of Lewis. Never! He isn't half the fighter Lewis was in his prime.. Wlad isn't half the fighter VITALI was in his prime, so how could he ever be even in the same league as Lewis. It's like comparing for example, Floyd Mayweather to Brandon Rios. While Rios (and Wlad) are good fighters, Floyd Mayweather (and Lennox Lewis) are in a totally superior league.

Nothing will ever change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
        lmao.. Wlad will never ever reach the level of Lewis. Never! He isn't half the fighter Lewis was in his prime.. Wlad isn't half the fighter VITALI was in his prime, so how could he ever be even in the same league as Lewis. It's like comparing for example, Floyd Mayweather to Brandon Rios. While Rios (and Wlad) are good fighters, Floyd Mayweather (and Lennox Lewis) are in a totally superior league.

Nothing will ever change that.
        This dude just compared Wlad to Brandion Rios, Lol.

Comment

Crappy biased poll options where is the 'no and he never will' option because I'll tell you now that would get the most votes by some margin.

Comment

I only have Wladimir Klitschko a few spaces down from Lennox Lewis in the HW rankings.

But to answer the question, I'd say I doubt it.

Merely because he doesn't have the competition out there to take him above him.

I'd say if 5 years from now, he's still dominating the HW Division then he could possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
              This dude just compared Wlad to Brandion Rios, Lol.
              They have different styles but they're both limited fighters. That's where the comparison stands.

Comment

They have different styles but they're both limited fighters. That's where the comparison stands.
                There really is no comparison between Brandon Rios and Wladmir Klitschko.

Wladimir Klitschko is a future HOF'er and on a complete different level to Brandon Rios.

Comment

why didnt wlad ever fight lewis or why didnt his team push for a bout with lewis?i think i no why

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    There really is no comparison between Brandon Rios and Wladmir Klitschko.

Wladimir Klitschko is a future HOF'er and on a complete different level to Brandon Rios.
                    Disagree, Wladimir has a limited skill set just like Rios does. Their styles are totally different, in fact they are almost polar opposites. It's their limitations that I'm talking about. Think about it and see if you can work it out.

Comment

Yes but you've compared a proven legendary heavyweight Champ to a unproven nobody as it stands.

Wlad is a Boxing legend. Rios at the moment is not even at 10% of where Wlad is at.

Comment

Working...
                      X