Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Wladimir vs the Best Version of Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir would outclass Tyson and stop him in the middle rounds. It would be a lot like Lewis-Tyson.

Comment

I think Wlad could keep him at bay, land jabs and right hands, and tie him up inside. Tyson's chin was good but I doubt he'd take the shots Wach ate.

Comment

Could be a very good fight or a very disappointing fight according the way Wlad fight.
        Tyson would be the best opponent Wlad has ever face, but it's also true for Tyson (Lewis fight don't count, Tyson was 36 y old).
        But i'm sure Wlad is better than Tony Tucker and more powerfull than all the boxers Tyson has fought.
        I think people underestimate Wlad in that kind of fantasy fight (Wlad / Lewis too for ex.) because of his "glass" chin, but he took very well the punches of Haye and Peter theses last years. He always beat the count of 10. He is no Vitali, but he is no so weak at all.
        So, good fight i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Wladimir would outclass Tyson and stop him in the middle rounds. It would be a lot like Lewis-Tyson.
          Wlad does not have an inside game.

Comment

the best version of tyson mauls any version of any klitschko

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is better than Buster Douglas. Better than Kevin McBride and Danny Williams too.

Mike Tyson is very overrated.

Comment

C'mon guys, let's get realistic. Tyson needs one punch to end it, I would feel comfortable betting my house on a KO inside 2 rounds. Smith and Green only survived by running and they had good footwork to he able to do that and solid chins just incase they got caught. I truly believed that in his prime if he was focussed Tyson would have gone through this era undefeated, he definitely is beatable and I see guys like Ali, Liston, Foreman etc KO'ing him, but I reason in his prime he would have defeated both evander and lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
                  Tyson would hit Wlad so hard, Vitali would bleed.
                  Lol I want this for my sig, may I?

Comment

Mike Tyson is better than Corrie Sanders. Better than Lamon Brewster and Ross Purrity too.

Wladimir Klitschko is very overrated.

Comment

Tyson would outclass Wladimir and stop him in the early rounds. It would be a lot like Sanders-Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X