No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ponce De Leon Rejects The Idea of a Caballero Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ponce De Leon Rejects The Idea of a Caballero Rematch

WBC featherweight champion Daniel Ponce de Leon (44-4, 35KOs) has no interest in a rematch with Celestino Caballero, the "regular" WBA champion at featherweight. Cabalero was targeting the winner of the September 15th bout between Ponce and Jhonny Gonzalez. Ponce won an eight round technical decision. (36-4, 23KOs) to capture the WBC crown. Caballero defeated Ponce (then unbeaten at 24-0) with a twelve round decision in 2005.

[Click Here To Read More]

ponce would batter caballero at this point anyway

cab ducked mikey garcia too

Comment

This is a relly nice way to tell Cab to f@k off!!!

Comment

So he didn't wanna fight Garcia or ol' boy but now he wants Ponce and Ponce tells him to get ****ed. Good stuff.

Comment

Give up the belt Cabellero so we can get Javier Fortune vs Nicholas Walters in Jamaica for the vacant title..

Comment

good,i really hope nobody wants to fight caballero after the way he's been rejecting fights,atleast none of the champs where he will get paid good,now he will be forced to fight a contender and earn way less than he would have against garcia,i read somewhere it was over 300 thousand

Comment

In other news, Caballero rejects the idea of a Litzau rematch.

Comment

No Major T.V network is going to pay to watch Caba fight. De Leon did the right thing by not wanting to fight him. I would still like to see a rematch between De Leon vs JuanMa Lopez though.

Comment

Working...
                X