Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2 sells 1.2 Million in first 24hrs (in UK alone).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 2 sells 1.2 Million in first 24hrs (in UK alone).

5 million globally in first 24 hours making it the biggest game launch in history. That is a big WOW.

I heard that only French sales were low. This may be due to French Gamestop cashier's asking customers "cash or charge?"

It appears the French surrendered and gave up their cash to avoid being charged. Hahaha.

(I know not a great joke but I had to throw a French joke in there with so many of them online).

**** me, thats alot of money made already. What's the record for fastest selling game?

Comment

They keep saying there`s a world wide recession but products and ppv ares till selling like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
        They keep saying there`s a world wide recession but products and ppv ares till selling like crazy.
        Actually even during the depression movies still did very well. Perhaps escapist activities are exactly what people need during tough times.

Also chilling at home playing a video game is cheaper than going out by FAR.

Comment

I was going to say, because playing online yesterday.. the SECOND DAY it was released it told I was ranked like 1.3 million something.. I was like holy **** theres that many people already?

Comment

In celebration of this great triumph...

Comment

Originally posted by maxshayne View Post
              they keep saying there`s a world wide recession but products and ppv ares till selling like crazy.
              just because ppl r buying them dont mean they are paying for them ya diggg

this is the problem

Comment

It's going to do numbers no doubt!

Comment

yes, that is.

Comment

I'm first prestige already.

Comment

Working...
                    X