• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] "World War Z" Official Trailer

Damnnnnnnnnnnn I hope its as good as the book

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
    Damnnnnnnnnnnn I hope its as good as the book

the trailer didnt remind me of the book at all which might make it suck. i bet walking dead will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      the trailer didnt remind me of the book at all which might make it suck. i bet walking dead will be better.
      Up until this season the walking dead was a soap opera with the occasional zombie pop up. I dont like how the zombies are cgi and move like a horde of ants but I think it will be good.

Comment

Up until this season the walking dead was a soap opera with the occasional zombie pop up. I dont like how the zombies are cgi and move like a horde of ants but I think it will be good.
        That was some serious **** though. Everybody thinks your dead you finally find your wife and shes shacking up with your best friend. Yeah the ant stuff didnt make sense to me.

Comment

I hate it. Hate hate hate hate hate this trailer. This is about as far away as you can get from the source material as you can get and still be about zombies. This film is for World War Z what I Robot was for I Robot, this jumped up firework display of a toy advert.

Here is the deal: World War Z zombies are slow. Because they are dead. World War Z is a creepy and horrific disaster book. The disaster is the outbreak of "African rabies" also known as the Solanum virus.

This is basically World War Zident Evil. Only instead of Milla Jovovich it's Brad Pitt with Chad Kroeger's girly bob.

I hate this trailer. Here is a picture of Milla Jovovichwearing a couple of sheets of paper to calm me down.

Comment

I know the ragers in 28 days series are not really zombies, but they were done excellent. They could actually **** you up one on one.

Movie looks like it could be good.

Comment

I loved the book, and obviously it could never be put on screen in one film.
              If you go into this looking for something true to the material you will probably be dissapointed.

If you go into this looking as an "interpritation" and jut go with it I guess it looks like it could be alright. Slow zombies have been done death, swarms of rabid ones could make some pretty good action scenes. I'm just going to try and not see it as anything to do with the book.

Comment

Looks cool, probably wont be as good as the book like many have said. But Im excited to see this.

Comment

Working...
                X