Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao put Bradley in a wheelchair, and he's still not even fully recovered. That says it all.

Comment

id rather see bradley rematch than another tired ass marquez fight.

pac is seriously losing all the goodwill he earned with american fans with his last couple sorry performances.

the fact that he couldnt finish off a injured bradley is very telling. stop with the religious stupidity. its turning off us american pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        id rather see bradley rematch than another tired ass marquez fight.

pac is seriously losing all the goodwill he earned with american fans with his last couple sorry performances.

the fact that he couldnt finish off a injured bradley is very telling. stop with the religious stupidity. its turning off us american pac fans.
        I much rather see the Marquez fight. At least you're guaranteed to see some beautiful boxing technique from Juan. I feel the majority of pacquiao fans prefer a Bradley fight over a Marquez one because manny would inevitably lose to Marquez once more.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          I much rather see the Marquez fight. At least you're guaranteed to see some beautiful boxing technique from Juan. I feel the majority of pacquiao fans prefer a Bradley fight over a Marquez one because manny would inevitably lose to Marquez once more.
          Pac is actually 3-0 with Marquez so not sure how he would "inevitably lose once more". The judge admitted he made a mistake on the scorecard for the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
            Pac is actually 3-0 with Marquez so not sure how he would "inevitably lose once more". The judge admitted he made a mistake on the scorecard for the draw.
            So why does he keep fighting him?

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
              I don't know, why don't you ask Marquez, the guy who chases Pac around like a dog begging for a fight. Then goes on to fight Fredchenko and people that look like Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                  Hmm last I heard he pulled 1 mil again a no namer without stacking the undercards.
                  Last I hear he got beat by a no namer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                    By a no namer lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                      Mayweather lost to JL Castillo.

Mayweather loses to ESPN fighters?

Comment

Working...